𝟐𝟎

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Kodis."

"Kodis."

A voice that sounded so close but yet so far away sounded in Kodis's ear.

"Kodis, its mommy. I want you to listen close."

"I'm the woman you keep seeing in your dreams, I'm your biological mother. You were taken in by your dads sister, Keely. I know you're like how are you hearing this; shouldn't you be dead? I am."

"I'm dead but your father isn't. Your grandmother locked him away for eternity... he didn't wanna leave you but once they found us together, it was nothing but torture he endured for years. I couldn't save him because I was trying my best to keep you a secret."

"I'm so sorry about everything you've endured since I been gone; you probably have so many questions and I'm sorry I can't give you all the answers."

Kodis listened intently, still deeply in his coma but he listened.

"I need you to wake up baby and I need you to fight. You have somebody that's gonna need you."

"I need you to win the battle — you're so much stronger than her, so much smarter."

"Kody needs you — she's beautiful and I know she did some things you don't agree wit everything she did but she's gonna need you more than ever know. That little girl loves you."

"I love you and I am so sorry I couldn't be there for you, I couldn't fight harder for you but I promise in death and in life — I will always be there. Just listen to the voice in your head, it'll always be me."

"I need you to wake up Kodis Shahiem."

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

Slowly his mothers voice began to fade and Kodis soon enough gained consciousness.

___

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝚈 𝙺𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙴 | 𝙺𝙺
𝐕𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐨 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 — 𝟑:𝟓𝟕 𝐏𝐌
▃▃▃▃▃▃

I was fast asleep when I heard some noises, so I opened my eyes and looked over noticing Kodis staring straight ahead.

I jumped out of the chair I was sitting it, "KODIS!"

He jumped but slowly turned his head my way, "Kody?" He had a confused expression on his face.

"What happened?"

"Yes, its me ... do you remember anything?"

He nodded his head, "I remember you fucking my best friend —- so I simply do not fuck with you."

I sighed, "I know ... and I'm sorry."

"Sorry ain't gonna cut it, fuck out my face." He snapped lowly.

"Bet," I stood up and went out my way.

Loki or Demani can deal with him.

Dumb ass.

___

𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙻 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂 | 𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 — 𝟒:𝟏𝟎 𝐏𝐌
▃▃▃▃▃▃