𝟏𝟓

𝐀𝐍 | 𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 𝐨𝐫 𝟐𝟓 .. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥?

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 — 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 — 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You my mans so I'm not finna even put a bullet in you — just gon remove myself from the equation. I want you to know though, what you did was foul and I'm not fucking wit it." I told Demon as he passed by me.

"You wasn't doing sum right," he replied and I laughed cause clearly he was trynna be funny.

"I hope you not trynna be funny Demani, cause I can be hilarious." I replied back, making him scrunch up his face.

"Whatever bitch boy," he spoke up before grabbing his keys and leaving out my crib.

"Yall really fighting over this girl," Ghost walked in with a blunt in his hand.

I made a face, "Aint nobody fighting, she clearly for the streets."

"Told you early, leave that hoe alone. Ion know why nobody never listen to me."

"Stop disrespecting her while she's not here," Loki chimed in.

"You fucking her too or sum?" I mugged him.

He laughed, "clearly I'm fucking Lekani. You're dumb.. what she did was foul; but you not boutta talk down on her. Thats still my gang." He replied back as he grabbed his blade and left out.

The door slammed, indicating he was clearly mad.

Only person that should be mad is me, she FUCKED my best friend.

"Am I tripping or sum?" I questioned Ghost.

"Nigga no, she's a smeez. They just soft for her, and ion know why," he shook his head.

Me neither.

I went into my kitchen and opened up my fridge, shocked to see what was before me.

My mamas head was sitting inside my fridge .. freshly cut off.

"What the fuck?" I yelled and Ghost came running in.

"Yo .. what? How the fuck.. who?"

"My grandma... its gotta be here bro."

I closed my fridge and just went over to the sink and threw up, I wasn't expecting to see my mama like that.

The woman who raised me .. this shit wasn't fair bro.

"Get it out, we gon figure this shit out. I'll be back," Ghost told me and in that moment I was alone.

I slid down my cabinets and wiped my mouth, and just put my head in between my legs.

This shit not fair.

"Kodis," I heard a voice.

I looked up and a silhouette of a lady in a long, dingy white dress and her hair was pinned up in some curly ringlets.

Her face looked so familiar.. reminding of my real mother from my dreams.

She was so beautiful.

"Ma.." I choked out, looking up at her.

I tried reaching for it, but my hand just went through her body.

"You must kill her before it's too late Kodis. And your father didn't die a horrible death. Your grandmother buried him alive — in hopes of keeping him alive for enternity so he could suffer." She spoke as she looked down at me.

"Ma .. wha, what do I do?"

"You go to where it all started — my home. Jackson, Mississippi. 8152 Bellview way. I have to go .. even in death, your grandmother hunts me. I love you son and I am so proud of how far you've come," she whispered the last part then disappeared in thin air.

"MOM!" I yelled.

I didn't know how I was gonna do this all by myself — I didn't wanna get my gang involved, cause I couldn't fathom the fact of losing anyone else close to me.

"Thats not an option," I heard Loki in my head.

He's ALWAYS listening.

I slowly stood to my feet and looked up, seeing him standing in the foyer.

"Did you see my mom?" I questioned.

He shook his head, "no."

"I seen my parents and they told me to do everything I could to help you .. you're not in this alone." He spoke sincererly.

Minutes later, Kody came running in and shortly after so did Ella and Kani.

Even Ghost reappeared.

"Where's Demon?" Ella questioned.

"Always close," I heard Demon's voice and I looked up seeing him standing on my steps.

Where this nigga even come from?

I looked around the room.. realizing I wasn't in this alone.

Regardless of what happened, I knew my gang had my back.

"Alright then — pack light, a war is about to be underway." I expressed to everyone.

"Meet here by 3am .. no later." I told them all, looking down at my phone, seeing it was 230.

That gives everyone 30 minutes to get what they need.

I didn't plan on leaving until my grandma was dead and my father's body was recovered.

I finally knew what I was destined to do.