𝟐𝟑

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 — 𝟑:𝟓𝟕 𝐏𝐌
▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 — 𝟑:𝟓𝟕 𝐏𝐌▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You're fucking dumb," Loki said to me as he paced around my crib.

"What's wrong witchu nigga? You was the one telling her to get an abortion and shit; and since she agreed you'd thought it be cool to put your hands on her?" He snapped; staring back at me.

I shrugged, "ion give a fuck Lamonte; bitch would've did whatever she wanted regardless."

"So why would you attack her like that? She lost her baby because of your selfish ass... because you couldn't respect her choices."

"If anything I did her a favor, bitch was gonna kill it anyway."

"She can die, I hate that hoe."

Lamonte laughed, "yeah aight ... you hate her but you need her more than everything right now. I'm out, I need to check on my sister," he shook as he head as he disappeared out of my crib.

Everybody mad at me ... but she was gonna kill it regardless; I ain't mean for her to miscarry... but I was angry.

I wasn't myself ... ion know what happened, ion know why I blacked out like that.

I didn't feel like I was in my body ... so yes this was lowkey messing with me.

I wouldn't intentionally hurt her like that.

Naaah ... that wasn't me.

Sitting back; I thought would it be possible for my grandma to posses people because I swear during that altercation... I honestly don't remember doing any of that shit everybody told me.

It just wasn't me.

Pulling out my phone I was about to call her ... but paused remembering she blocked me.

Man I hope she don't hate me.

Some knocking at my door broke me from my train of thougts, standing to my feet and I went and answered it.

I scrunched up my face seeing a dude that looked identical to me staring back at me.

He looked young as hell

He looked young as hell... I was so confused.

"Can I help you?" I eyed him.

"Are you Kodis?"

"Whose asking?"

"I'm Kamar ... I'm your biological father."

I laughed a lil, "man what? You look about 23 ... how you pops and I'm 22 mane?"

"I'm actually in my 40s ... listen I just figured it all out; can we talk?"

"Aight ... come on; I kill people so don't get too comfortable."

He laughed a little, "what powers did you end up with?"

"How you- oh you supposed to be my dad huh?"

"What powers you got?"

"I'm immortal and I can kill people with my mind too... listen your grandmother buried me alive when I was only 24... she did this because she found out your mother was carrying you ... and since you were a boy; it became shameful. Men weren't allowed to carry on the family tradition which was becoming witches/warlocks which in your case would make you one of the strongest. In order for your grandma to stay in power; she had to make sure you weren't concieved."

He paused as we made eye contact; I was in disbelief.

"So in order to prevent you from taking over; she killed your mother in hopes she would kill you too but ... she wasn't successful— cause here you are and right now you and Kody are her biggest threats. Two of the most powerful beings she's come across, and she will stop at nothing until you're both dead."

"Do you have dreams about a women chanting?" He continued.

I nodded my head, "yeah ... almost every night."

"That's your mom ... Gillian. She was chanting a protection spell so that you would be safe for many years to come."

"And the gray haired woman is my grandma?" I inquired.

"Yes ... that is."

I sat here in deep thought wondering what my mom was like ... sitting next to me was my biological father and I still couldn't believe it.

I was so confused ... yet everything made sense.

After all these years I thought he abandoned me but the truth was he was banished from me.

He was taken away by my grandmother.

"Can you tell me what my mom was like?" I asked him ... feeling myself get emotional.

My whole life was a lie ... a lie I didn't wanna be apart of.

My dad dug in his pocket and pulled out a picture.

My eyes widened... she was beautiful.

"This was a picture about 8 months before her death

"This was a picture about 8 months before her death... we were celebrating our 2 year anniversary. I planned on marrying her after she found out she was carrying you."

"But your mom was one of a kind ... probably one of the best witches there were back in Mississippi. She wss funny, kind and smart. Everyone loved her; she had a laugh that was so contagious; you couldn't help but to laugh too."

I noticed my dads voice cracking as he spoke about her ... so I rubbed his back.

He cleared his throat, "she was amazing and she was so excited to have you Kodis ... I just wish we would've left Mississippi behind and maybe she'd still be here with us." He expressed to me.

I nodded my head; understanding.

"I'm here to try my best and make up for lost time ... but also to help avenge your mothers death. She didn't deserve any of that."

I nodded as my mind traveled back to Kody ... I had to make this shit right; somehow, someway.

I needed her more than anything.

"Thanks Kamar."

He smiled at me and stood to give me a hug.

I hugged him back because this was definitely needed.

"Thank you," I spoke to him.