𝟎𝟒

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 — 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 — 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎▃▃▃▃▃▃

"This bitch got me fucked up," I spoke up to Ghost who was smoking on a blunt.

I was wiping off my glock nine, ion appreciate how girly gon throw that thang on me and then act like she didn't fuck with a nigga.

On the media, acting like she single.

Shouldn't have fucked me, now she belong to me.

Simple.

"Man, you really mad that guhh ain't stunting you no more?" Ghost asked, taking another pull from his blunt.

"You dick cleary waaack, cuhhh!" Loki popped his head up, making me scrunch up my face.

"Shut up, you dirty black bitch. This dick elite, fuck you mean?" I snapped, feeling some type of way.

Bitches love this dick.

"Clearly not nigga!" Loki commented.

"Get out my head bitch," I yelled, getting annoyed.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Can't help it."

I rolled my eyes and walked up in my room, I scrunched up my face seeing Demon passed out cold on my bed, his mouth was wide open.. slobbering and shit.

I kicked the edge of the bed, "BITCH GET UP!" I yelled, this made him fall off the bed.

He smacked his lips, "now I should set your dumbass on fire," he mugged me as he stood up and stretched, bones cracking in the process.

"Yeah, aight and watch I make you set yourself on fire," I commented.

He sucked his teeth, "nut ass mind control, thats why you retarded bitch."

"Lets ask ya ole head." I made a face.

"Stop talkin bout my mommy nigga, you never gon fuck so get out my face." He pushed me then went out into the living.

"MY FUCKING DICK HURT!" He yelled, I laughed thinking back on what happened last night.

Some bitch sucked him off, but she bit his dick in the process. His shit was bleeding and everything, he knocked that bitch out then burned her alive.