𝟎𝟓

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝚈 𝙺𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙴 | 𝙺𝙺
𝐕𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐨 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 — 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Okay but why that bitch all in Kodis's face?" I questioned no one in particular as I peeped him and ole girl chopping it up

"Could've swore that wasn't your nigga girl," Loki spoke up, making me mug him.

"If you gon hit me, just say that." He continued.

"I'm gon hit you," I warned before I stood up and started reaching for him, but he jumped out of his seat before I could.

"BITCH!" I yelled as he ran over to Killa and the trailer trash he was chatting too.

I decided to be messy and walk up on em, my accent already country as fuc, but I'm fixin' a get real country!

"Aht aht, I know you lying! What dis is hur, hm?" I questioned Kodis with my hands on my hips.

"Girl, this nigga ain't no good; he got Aids.. you betta runnn." I told her and her eyes widened.

"What-no, KODY you deadass?" Kodis spoke up, mugging me.

We all watched as the girl sped-walked across the street, clutching her ugly ass straw purse.

"For real yo?" He mugged her as he grabbed ahold of my neck, sum he loved doing.

And sum I loved that he did, I bit my bottom lip and sent him a seductive look.

He smacked his teeth, "quit playin wimmie." He let me go as he pushed past me and started to walk off.

"Where you fixin' to go?" I questioned as I followed behind him.

"Go see my bitch, why you worried?" He mugged me.

I laughed, "yeah okay, and watch that ho end up cripple." I told him, still following his ass down the street.

He made a face, "how?"

"Ima break that ho legs, simple." I told him with a smirk on my face.

"Could've swore you wasn't my bitch," he said to me, raising his eyebrows.

I shrugged, "so, don't mean you allowed to go get one." I made a face before jumping on his back.

Hs sucked his teeth, "KODY PLEASE! Get ya big ass off me." He yelled but I ignored him.

"Giddy up horsey!" I exclaimed and he smacked his lips again.