𝟏𝟏

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 — 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
▃▃▃▃▃▃

I sighed as I looked over my mamas burns, "you sure you don't want me to fix this?" I questioned her.

"Kodis, do you want to know whats going on or not?" She questioned me.

"See — yeah, I do. Its just; this ugly and ion like it." I told her as I pressed my hand on her face, ignoring her protest.

"There—- you look better," I told her and she rolled her eyes, "alright yall listen up — cause each and everyone single one of yall play a part in this story." She replied looking at all the boys and then her eyes landed on Kody's, "you, you too."

""It all started when your mother got pregnant with you — a male wasn't supposed to take over the throne. It was said to have been a curse — if you were to survive, then each witch would be killed off because of the power you would receive. The truth is — your grandmother wanted to stay in power and if you were to make it out alive then she was lose the power so she desperately wanted. A power that only you and your mother carried — a power so strong, that it would make you one of the most powerful black warlocks to walk this Earth. I'm talking complete immunity, respect, power and fame. You would be unstoppable." My mama spoke, making my eyes widened.

"So what you saying, you not my real mom?" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"No Kodis, your mothers name was Gillian Keyoma Washington. She never married; but the man she conceived with was your father. He died an unfortunate death — thats when I found you. You were two weeks old when I found you in the field, Gillian had come to me in my dreams weeks prior, letting me know I needed to protect you and take care of you by any means. Same with you all —." She pointed at the boys making them scrunch up their faces.

"You're all being raised by people your parents trusted. All your parents are deceased .. the only person left standing is the youth and that is you all." She pointed at all of us.

"Where do I fit in into all this," Kody chimed in.

"Ahh .. Kody, your father sacrificed his life so that you could live in exchange you fight against Kodis, his grandmother would use you as her mule and hopefully you would kill Kodis so she didn't have to do your dirty work. Sadly your grandmother wouldn't allow you to put yourself on the line like that — so Marisol [ Grandma ] came and killed her. Marisol will stop at nothing for you two too go to war. Its a battle of the strongest — both of you have powers that if you fought together and abolished Kodis's grandmother — then this ongoing battle would come to an end."

"Lets just kill her," Ghost chimed in.

My mama chuckled, "if it were that easy, don't you think the thousands of other creatures would've killed her a long time ago?"

Ghost shrugged, "I mean — what do we do?"

I watched as my mama walked over to Ghost and placed a hand on his cheek, "she's listening isn't she?"

I scrunched up my face, "whose listening?"

"Marisol — your grandmother," Loki spoke up looking around.