𝟐𝟐

𝙺𝙾𝙳𝚈 𝙺𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙴 | 𝙺𝙺
𝐕𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐨 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 —𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟓 𝐏𝐌
▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm getting the abortion," I spoke to Lekani and Ella as I poured some food in Thor's bowl

"Really?" Lekani spoke to me as she brushed her hair up into a bun.

"Yeah ... I'm honestly not ready for a child and I think its for the best,"

"I actually agree," Myella said as she looked up at me.

"You don't need to carry on something so serious when we're literally still in the middle of this war ... like its not even close to over."

"That's honestly the main reason too ... I just have too much goin on. Plus Kodis is flip floppy ... I'm just gon get rid of it." I expressed; feeling a little sad about the situation.

I did want my baby but I knew, my decision was honestly for the best.

"Now good luck telling Kodis, you know he has fucking issues," Myella commented.

"True that, we'll be on standby just incase you need help to beat his ass." Lekani spoke.

I laughed, "now girl you know he can literally kill all us ... but oh well."

"I'll be back, lemme go handle this." I spoke to them once I heard the boys walk inside the house.

"Oooo good luck," Myella said to me as I stood up and braced myself  to have this conversation with him.

I honestly might get fucked up but I was with all the dumb shit.

"Aye Kodis, come on we have to talk."

"I'll neet yall in there," Kodis said to the boys.

"Let's go outside," I expressed to him.

"If I'm gon end up chokin you, tell me now Kody." Kodis looked at me with low eyes.

Maybe.. but I'm breaking both hands.

___

"Sooo ... we need to talk."

"Okay Kody talk, ion know why you sitting here bein all dramatic and shit." He looked bored as he started back at me.

I rolled my eyes, he irritated the fuck out of me.

"I'm getting an abortion," I simply said to him.

As soon as I said that, his eyes went dark as he placed two hands around my neck and started choking me.

"You gon kill my seed bitch?" He yelled in my face as he shook me violently.