𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴏꜱꜱ!

ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴏꜱꜱ!

———————

I snickered, looking at my laptop screen seeing Ross look like a complete dumbass. My phone ringed, quickly picking it up and I answered, "You wanna call Ross or I call him?" I said to Nat and she chuckled, "I'll call, you stay on the line." She said as I nodded, staying quiet.

"Yeah?" He said as I muted myself then putting it on speaker and setting my phone down and looked around the hotel room. "Don't do this." Natasha said as I walked towards my suitcase and pulled out a short black wig. "Do what?" He asked as I rolled my eyes

"Come after me and Larissa." She said as I looked at the phone gape, that bitch. "I mean, you're embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate." She said making me nod as I realize how desperate he was.

"Thought maybe you'd be calling me to cut a deal." He said before continuing, "Maybe even your little sister, Larissa." I glared at the burner phone that sits on the desk. "Cause from my vantage point, it's the federal fugitive who's desperate." He said making me sigh and unmute myself.

"From my vantage point, you look like you could use some bed rest." I snapped at him before he sighed, "What is this, your second triple bypass?" I asked tilting my head sitting down on the hotel bed. "I wouldn't worry about me." He said shaking his head as I laid back.

"We got Barton, we got Wilson and that other guy, the incredible shrinking convict. Rogers is on the run. You two got no friends." He said making me irritated on how annoying he is. "Where you two gonna go?" He asked us as I got up and walked towards the phone.

"We've lived a lot of lives before we met you, Ross." I said smirking as I continued, "You shouldn't have gone to all this trouble. I'm done." Nat said whilst I shookg my head as I heard he end the call.

"Romanoff? Sokolova?" He said making me sigh, "You know I never liked you, Ross? So, Fuck you." I said ending the call and grabbing the chip from inside the phone and wrapped it with toilet paper then flushed it.

I walked to the desk by the television and hear a knock on the door. I turned to look at the door then walked towards it slowly. I swiftly grabbed the gun and placed it in my waistline behind me. I looked through the peephole, "Uborka!" The young woman said in Russian with a cart in front of her. Housekeeping!

I shook my head whilst grabbing my dagger and placed it under my wrist. I opened the door and faked a smile. "Privet." I said nodding towards her and she tried coming in my room. "YA ne zakazyval yedu." I said shaking my head faux confusion on my face as she looked down at the paper. Hello. I didn't order food service.