🌺CHAPTER-17🌺

BONJOUR everyone!

Hope all are doing good! Thankyou you so much for lovely response on the previous part 🥰😘🤩

Here comes the next part.....Hope you all like it 🤗🤗

Happy reading 🥰

************************************

Abhi was very angry on them, "Yaad hai uss din jab tum sabke samne mere bhai ke barosa ko tod diya, uske khilaf statement dekhe!"

Nandini gave a nod, how can she not remember the worst day.

Flashback!

It all started with entry of Soha Kapoor who got obsessed with Manik the minute she saw him!

She tried to create distance b/w manan...but it didnot work out as they trust eachother.

There was going one or other thing, but Manik always saved Nandini..... Then Soha made a plan to trap Nandini inside a fire. At Nick of time Manik saved her but Soha got stuck inside.... He though angry tried to save her but flames engulfed more which made it impossible for him to go inside.

As Nandini state was getting worse he took her to hospital.... n called Abhi who flew to India immediately.....to console him!

Manik stayed back with her sending everyone felt a hand on his shoulder, recognising the touch Manik hugged him, "Bhai!"

Rubbing his back, "Shh...mannu! Sab theek hoga.... Kuch nahi hoga Nandini ko!" Abhi whispered consoling him. He made him eat n stayed until she is fine n left in the early morning.

Everything was going perfect for few days until bad thing knocked on their door. Manik was accused of Soha's death shocking them.

Looking at the court notice, He just stood with blank look worrying them.

"Manik! Chinta mat karo...sab theek hoga! Tum kuch nahi kiya..... We are all with you!" Cabir consoled placing a hand on his shoulder.

Watching him numb, Nandini cupped his face making him look into her eyes, "Manik! Kuch nahi hoga..... Humsab haina! Hum tumhara innocence prove karenge..... Trust me Manik!" She spoke with full of love.

Hugging her tightly, "I trust you nandu! I know tum mujhe kuch nahi hone doge!" He mumbled but still he felt incomplete knew the reason.

Going home, he opened a pic from his secret folder, staring at his lifelines, he mumbled "I need you Bhaiyu!" Hugging the device close to his heart.

No matter where ever he is.... He need the presence of his constants to give strength n support. Suddenly his phone rang bringing a smile on his sad face immediately lifted it, whispering, "Bhaiyu...!"

Arjun on other side, "Baby... Connect through video call!"

Manik immediately opened his laptop n connected through Skype saw his brothers gave a huge smile, "Kaise hoh aap sab?"

"Apne baby ke bina hum kaise hote bacha....batao.... Tum theek hona!" Arjun questioned studying his face.

Manik gave a nod without telling his problem, "Ha...Bhaiyu sab theek hai!"

The three relaxed as they felt restlessness, but talking to Manik sided their worries n talked to him untill it's time for Manik to rest.

After closing the laptop he leaned back, "Sorry Bhaiyu.... Aapsab ko jhoot bola lekin kaise batao ki yaha kya horaha meresaath! I am being accused of a murder.... Kaise face karunga aapsab ko mei!"

EK ANMOL RISHTAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें