•35•( War)✔️

"Thank you master for the praise but we need to go now, Santians is still attacking this land." As lura believes there might still might be people out there surveying them, she suggest that it would be wise of them to return back first before they discuss any further about their investigation. Heeding her advice, henze agrees and undoes his summoning of the letal vain Afterward, henze casts Teleportation with Lura.

After retreating, Rex met up with Brandon. While the latter apologized for not distracting the santian longer, but Brandon stated he bought plenty of time, he himself underestimated the santian going over the unexpected battle against them, Rex concluded that he could defeat this dark creatures, but it's not going to be easy.

The one issue was the leader of the dark creature, who was unlikely to leave the Sorcerer King's side after this. The leader was a female and it has a seductive looks and appearance.

They informed him that the female leader is a new enemy who they didn't know for now. What surprised rex most is she actually thus formed a new alliance with Henze to ambush him, together if he were to ever be isolated. The dark sorcerer only wanted to human Kingdom's downfall.

On the Sorcerer Kingdom's side, The emperor who was sitting on his thrown. Can't hold his temper anymore.  "Sabihin nyo.. bakit Hanggang ngayun ay hindi parin nakakalampas nang barrier Ang mga hukbo natin?!" The emperor uproar. The people around him trembling in fear, more sweats  coming out of their foreheads.

Mahabang katahimikan ang ang bumalot sa malawak na silid. Mayamaya pa.. Ang  lalaki na nakatayo sa kanangbahagi nang emperor ay nag salita. This man is wearing a full faced mask. Too mysterious.

"Let me speak to Your majesty, remember Mida?"

"The one you introduced to me a long time ago.."

"You're right your majesty" no one can see his smiling face behind that mask.

"hmm."

"I concluded Mida's to be a level 80-90 Tank." He said then the emperor look at him with surprise look on his face. He faced the man on his right side the name is Ren his secret card.

He particularly took note of his puppet-like movements and strange magic. Dark emperor even deduced his identity as his one of his soldier. Either way, they now knew of a powerful enemy and had given them a false estimate of Ren's abilities, as Dark emperor could only replicate 80% of Ren's stats, used lower-tier equipment, and was prohibited from using certain skills.

On the individual level, mida's fighting strength is not as high as other level 100 NPCs. In fact, she is ranked second from the bottom among the dark sorcerer kingdom in terms of single-combat. Even some of the Area dark guardians, who are optimized for combat, are stronger than her.

Nevertheless, Mida's main specialties are guerrilla warfare and group combat. She will performs best when she is deployed along side with others. With beasts at her command, Mida's combat abilities far surpass those of any other Dark Guardian in terms of handling group battles.

For example, When working together with her brothers, Mida plays a role of front-liner perfectly, with flawless teamwork as a pair. And during the Siege of the Supreme Royalties , Mida and her beasts easily overwhelmed and slaughtered all human defenders that came across them including a former adamantite-ranked adventurer, Great General Brainard Aeneas.

As a ranger, Mida possesses extraordinary physical abilities. She is capable of running at high speed and performing amazing maneuvers in both wide-open areas and difficult terrains.

Mida's hearing ability is so great to the extent where she can hear anything based on the distance set between herself and the foe. Additionally, She has a high-leveled detection ability that lets her perceive camouflaged foes that are using the [Invisibility] spell. However, she can still fall short against a [Perfect Unknownable] user,(like Rex himself.) having a very hard time spotting anyone who utilizes it. Such user of that potent spell will end up registering on her senses as a vague presence.