THE BEGINNING OF THE END

#Dedicated to all my dear readers.  Everyone who promoted me , supported me & encouraged me. Everyone who took time to read till this chapter. I'm heartily grateful to u all.💞

SIK'S POV:
Riya!! Riya!! Riya!! U are so beautiful.. This innocence and naivety adds to ur beauty perfectly and that fire in ur eyes makes me crazy. I hate to admit but u are better than Aaliya.. Well not in work area but ur beauty makes up for it. I can't wait to meet u.. I don't think it would be hard to win u.. My charm would be enough for u to swoon. And I will make u mine under the nose of Arjun. I know he has rejoined ETF, & is specially soft towards u. I guess I'm gonna snatch his love.. Oops like again. I feel bad for u Arjun. Every woman who you like seems to be in my fate too. Well.. It's gonna be fun to watch u lose again. Or have a better idea? Y not use u to help win my Riya? But that won't be fun. I want to see u seething in jealousy and pain so this option is ruled out. Anyways I don't need anyone to win Riya.. She would fall for my charms anyways.... I'm coming baby girl, I'm coming for you...
VIK:Bhai!! Bhai!! Bhai woh...
SIK:Now what vik??
VIk: Bhai woh news.. Roni.. Riya... Bhai...
SIK: RIYA?? What happened to Riya?? I told to not get a scratch on her then...
VIK: BHAI.. look at the news atleast....
News: MLA Ronit Shetty shot dead by Acp Mukherjee...According to the latest sources and CCTV of the hotel BLUE MARION, he was trying to force himself on Acp Mukherjee in drunken state misjudging her for another normal girl. He lost control on her rejection and pulled his gun out and even shot 3 hotel staff dead and got 2 fatally wounded.Finding no other option to stop his reckless firing officer Mukherjee had to shoot him , in which she too got shot in her stomach. She is in ICU & we have no news about her health yet. Sources say MR. SHETTY confessed being involved in elite club businesses involving women trafficking & other illegal works in his drunken state. Now let's have a look at the CCTV footage..
As u all can see how recklessly he took 3 lives and had destroyed the lives of so many women and that too without an ounce of guilt. Is this the nation's future? Are we so wrong in choosing our leaders? What about the youth with Mr. Shetty as a Youth icon? Can we really progress under such a vile man? & wt about officer Mukherjee? Is she alright? Let's pray for her to recover soon.
(Sik changes channel.. )
ANOTHER REPORTER/CHANNEL:
We have received some video recordings of Mr. Shetty inhuman killing activities from the hotel guests. Let's take a look at them...
As u can see how Mr. Shetty was confessing his crimes of women trafficking throughout the world and shooting recklessly leaving officer Mukherjee with no other option than shooting him in which she herself got injured. ETF under the guidance of ADCP RAWTE has already taken over the case & is looking into the matter.As for now there's no current news about Officer Mukherjee's health but we would try to contact the hospital authorities and notify u soon.
(Sik changes channels but everywhere it's the same news even on international news channels.....)
SIK:WT THE!!! This is all?? Wts this?
VIK:Bhai it's true.. I have verified. All this is true. Roni tried to molest Riya and then u know...
SIK:NO!!! ETF is playing with us.. Something is wrong..
VIK:NO!! Roni always had eyes for Aaliyah. She never said u anything bcoz she didn't want to trouble u.. I'm not shocked by all these... It's the third time Roni has confessed his crimes in front of people.... Once I had managed and once Aaliyah had it under control.It's nothing shocking.
SIK: U both never informed me anything,
Y?
VIK: Bhai u had other important things to do.. First time Roni begged me & second time u were in the middle of a deal.. So we didn't....
SIK: 😡😡U both..
Vik's phone rings..
VIK:Hlo.. What? Are u sure? Do one thing.. Immediately close the other clubs and stop other dealings k.. Wait another call is on line.. Hlo.. What? Stop that consignment.. No!! Hlo..
Man1: Boss woh.. Consignment 23 has been confiscated..
Man2: Boss consignment x confiscated... & so on..
SIK: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING??
VIK:All our women trafficking consignments along with elite clubs have been confiscated throughout India. Our current consignment in sea is chased by coast Guards.. We are in trouble.. In a big trouble. . Bhai we shouldn't go to Mumbai now.Moreover this case is under Arjun who now has complete power over ETF. & ETF now is very efficient.Its not even 24 hours to the news and they have already ruptured our women trafficking business completely..Bhai plz we...
SIK: We would go to Mumbai. I'm not gonna get scared by mere officers .Nothing is stopping me. I'm Sikander.& juz lk the Sikander of Macedon I too would rule all over the world. None can defeat me.Got it??