PLANS FOR FUTURE

HLO GUYS ...I'M BACK TO BORE U WITH ANOTHER LONG CHAPPY . UR RESPONSE TO MY STORY IS AWE-INSPIRING. THANK U FOR ALL UR APPRECIATION.

THIS PART IS NO DOUBT DEDICATED TO ALL MY LOVELY BEAUTIFUL/ HANDSOME SILENT READERS WHO DON'T VOTE . GUYS IF U LIKE IT THEN PLZ DO VOTE ...PlZ

THIS IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO :

ronita10 ; cicilyanju ; Hussainbeem ; Aakifbeary ; RiDgEnIgHt

And to my sister on board that is keerthu uff ARKupbeat ( Don't get jealous nik267 ) & obvio to Agrani , pranjal & my dramaqueen.

********************************************************************************************

ARJUN'S POV:

ARJ: Thens lets open the door and welcome him to the future created by his karma.

I look around to see Sameer, Vru& Karan having the same fierceness and determination in their eyes .My eyes drift towards Riya only to see a marathon of emotions -worried, scared , disgust , furious , thoughtful , then all of a sudden determined and fierce & at last.. lost. OH!!! This girl is turning into puzzle for me , a puzzle which I don't want to solve but yet I keep on trying to solve it . I was about to ask whats going on in that pretty little head of hers ? But as if on cue Karan did it.

KAR: Ri ? Are u alright ? U seem to be lost ..

RI : HMM..(lost in thoughts)

VRU : Ri u can tell it u know ?? (Holding her hand for assurance which brings her back from her thoughts)

She looks somewhat troubled.Now what is bothering her??Doesn't she believe in me that I will protect her no matter what.

SAM: Riya what happened ? (as if talking to a baby; kneeling infront of her)

Woow !! I didn't knew Sam can talk in a soft voice as well but he doesn't need to do that for Riya . Atleast not in my presence.... But Y ? Riya is his sis, he can do wtever he plz wd her , then Y is this disturbing me?

RI: We aren't ready to face him. I thought there is time , atleast 2 -3 months for his India venture ...but now??

We aren't ready?? Wt !!

KAR: Ri ; we all are ready and together to face him. We all have this one mission - to destroy him.We have all the resources and training for this so Y to worry?

Resources and training? Oh fish !!

ARJ: No Karan !! Riya is right . We aren't properly trained nor do we have all the resources needed.

I look towards Riya to see relief and gratitude on her face , I juz nod in understanding.

SAM: What do u mean juno? We r the best task force in the entire country & u say we lack resource and training.

I glare at him for using my nick and look at others who don't look bothered by it. Oh !! So Ms.Research Specialist did this . I look towards her only to see her looking at Sam worried.Before I could reply ....

RI: Arjun sir is right !! We really don't have resources and training to combat sik. The technologies we have is nothing infront of his. Moreover,not all of us are highly trained. Leaving U three ,me & Ayesha none of our other team mates are highly trained. Vru, Bulbul and liza are trained in self defense but aren't the best shooters . They can hardly be used for cover fire .Liza doesn't even participate in encounters and Sakshi , she is completely untrained and disaster in encounter area for us. Even though Shree Chotu are trained but not to that level.Also we don't have advanced weapons or tech . Nor do we have RAW level intelligence and training which we need to crack their codes.