THE SAGA UNFOLDS

Winter mornings in the hill valleys of Ooty are generally covered with fog making the place a beautiful maze for its traveller . Water droplets on the surface of greeny leaves are shimmering , giving a sparkling touch to the otherwise  calm and quiet morning. A man in black tracksuit is  jogging towards hill top  with light sunshine clearing his way .The chirpings of birds and sound of wind is providing serene music to the surrounding with his rhythmic footfalls acting as drumbeats to the music . The man comes to an halt on the hill top and is busy taking in the breathtaking sight of the city when a voice breaks his reverie..
Voice: Arjun!

Man: Raghu Sir(DCP of Mumbai )? You here? in ooty ?

DCP: We have got a lead in SIKANDER case .

(The man's hand converts into fist and his body is shaking .The man is non other than ACP ARJUN SURYAKANT RAWTE.)

ARJUN'S POV :

Red is what I see now. The name of that bl***y murderer is enough to trigger me into beast mode.He not only killed my Roshni, my love,my life ,my wife but also me. Only I know how survived without her. I have spent 5 long years without her , each night with her screams and these horrible nightmares. Her begging me to save her, wishing to touch me one last time,her eyes her voice everything. Sikander is responsible for the loss of my friendship with Rathore.Mention of his name converts me into a killing machine .

Control, control,control Arjun! CONTROL!!

I can feel my body shaking due to pain and anger and  the images of that night running like a movie in my memory. When I hear DCP sir say,

DCP:The case will be officially given to ETF in 3-4 months .You have to join the system Arjun.. for your revenge .I know your reasons for quitting ETF but I can't help Arjun. If you want to avenge Roshni's death you have to join ETF. Rathore ,Shree ,Chotu and others are repeatedly asking about you .Rathore and others have already ordered their best informers to search about you. All of them miss you and care for u. Shree has tried to hack my system for ur information huh! Poor kid !! Got no information. They don't know that I know about it. I can't hide ur location anymore from them. U should return Arjun if not for their love and care, then for ur revenge. U have to Arjun.

I can't believe it Rathore & all those doofus will go to such an extent to search me. What the hell on this earth was Shree thinking while hacking DCP sir's system , he might have got fired. Idiot!!. And not to mention Rathore . Aaghh!!...When I needed him he walked away and when I'm away from him , that good for nothing friend of mine is searching me. WOOOww!! Simply WOOW!!.

DCP: Think about it son .They need u. Department needs u and moreover Sik's death needs u,  ACP ARJUN SUYAKANTH RAWTE. We all need u Arjun. Do think about it and tell me ur decision tommorow.

ARJ: I can't resume my duty Sir ...u know my reasons very well .What if I land them in a trouble ,in a near death situation again.???No sir I can't risk all their lives . What if to weaken me Sik harms them .NO !! I can't afford to be blamed for another death. PLZ Sir there must be another way. PLZ!!!

DCP: Then I dont think I will be able to provide any info about Sik to u or stop ur team from reaching u..............HMP! I understand ur insecurities Arjun but u need to understand we are all soldiers protecting our country and as much as I remember 'A soldier is born to die '. Arjun you aren't responsible for Roshni's death. U were heavily drugged ,then also u tried to save her . PLz overcome ur insecurities before its too late.This is the advice of ur teacher Arjun. As much as I remember ; I didn't teach u to take shelter in rain rather I taught u to face the storm alone .......HMP!!!OK I have a letter for u . Read it once and then inform me about ur decision by tomorrow. Take care son !