PAST KNOCKS ON DOOR.

Ty for all ur love and support .This part is quite a long one and Ig not that beautifully written although I have tried to . SORRY !! for being late & boring part . I might post chapters each week than being regular so do bear up.

This part is dedicated to :

pranjalsawal ; sukeerthitummu ; shrutu10

AgraniKulshreshtha ; MysteriousLuv19 ;

ARKAupbeat

and obvio my wattpad bestie nik267

************************************************************************************

RIYA'S POV :

Lab-Dab!Lab-Dab!....What is this sound?(guess this sound and let me know in comment section)Y is my bed moving as if breathing?(still closed eyes). I try to move only to realise someone holding my waist in a strong ,protective yet possesive grip.(opening her eyes and looking at her surroundings,looking at arjun and her tries to get up abruptly only to fall back on him ; he instead of waking up like typical Arjun , tightens his told on her.)Arjun Sir?? Oh yes , he was here only yesterday ..sobbing and crying like a baby. He was so miserable that he almost fainted.ALMOST !!Thank god ! I was here to manage him and feed him something before sliping him into the covers.

(prying away slowly from him)

Woow!! It seems like an achievement to escape him. Late these days I'm making many such achievements. Just like yesterday ...Yesterday !!(freshening up ) Yesterday was a tiring day.Not only physically but emotionally .Well more than me , for him.It felt as if he never cried after Roshni Ji's death .But I know better that he must have cried but may be those tears weren't enough to eliminate his pain. Hope after yesterday's incident his heart finds some peace and relief.God please let him be at peace and joy.He has suffered a lot from childhood and is still suffering ....his dad never supported his dreams , he went against him to be what he is ;he had faced his father's criticism , taunts , hatred to an extent that his own father called him dead....(sighing)& when Arjun Sir met his father he was already breathing his last breathe.Although he asked for Arjun's forgiveness but passed away even before hearing him...his father , the owner of Rawte industries , gave everything to him asking him to take care of it ; leaving him to deal with both his and his father's dream.No doubt that he has successfully done it. I couldn't even fathom that the BEST BUSINESS OF THE YEAR MR.ASR WAS NONE OTHER THAN ADCP ARJUN SURYAKANTH RAWTE. The whole world wants to know who this multi-billionaire indian ASR is ..but none could even imagine that it would be him...well how can u imagine an ADCP to be a successful businessman?(Now fully dressed in white laced top and peach colour jeggings , hair in fish tail braid ,light make up,walks out of closet to bedroom to see Arjun sleeping ; walks sits beside him)

(To arjun but speaking in mind)

U r juz like Da-Vinci creation-art to eye mystery to mind.A mystery I want to solve. How? How do u manage to handle something like Rawte industries as well as ETF ? How do u manage to put up a facade of 'I don't care ' when u really do care a lot? How do u manage to be a walking satan on earth & at the same time be an angel to orphans who survive due to ur charity? How do manage that world famous poker face with such handsome and cute features? How do u manage being a king with golden heart when u urself is a broken heart soldier??How??........I want to heal u , protect u , cherish u & .....huh!!No !!Never!!I juz want to be with u as ....friend !hmmm...we can have only friendship ...nothing more.I should go & make u some 'cutting chai' and....um...poha?Yup !!

(Moves out of the bedroom and prepares a coffee for herself)

I will make his ' Cutting chai 'later when he wakes up but for now I have to get ready to face them all ....I have to inform them...I can't run from truth . Someday I had to inform them , then y not today ? Yes I will do this ...huh!!