HEART RELATIONS.....

#dedicated to all those who gave this a try and specially dedicated to

Varshatomar2,amruthatdas & cicilyanju

SHREE'S POV:

RIYA MUKHERJEE!Only this name is ringing in my ears ..Ri ..my Ri ...She is alive !!?

The moment I see her entering ; I'm already running towards her and hugging Her tightly as if she will disappear the next moment.God knows !what if she disappears ??NO!! I won't let her go ,not this time,never. I feel someone stroking my back , only to feel RI's touch .God! Her touch is so relaxing .I hear some sniffing sounds from other side only to see chotu hugging both of us tightly .

Woow!!I didn't even realise getting crashed by bulldozer in her arms ; her presence is such.I felt some wetness on my chin only to realise the dam of yamuna river of my eyes has broke leading to excessive flooding.But who cares? Atleast not me!Neither does Chotu!!Because he is right now crying like a chotu baby!Aww!!!I feel Ri tightening our hug and so does Chotu .So Y would I back out ?Even I tightened our hug and closed my eyes to feel the bliss and let my tears fall. I missed her,I missed her so much. I'm not gonna release her from the hug anytime soon.

CHOTU'S POV:

RI? Hw can she be alive ??She died infront of my eyes.My Ri left me with this Shree. Is this her ghost????😨😨God !! I saw Shree running and caging her in his arms and I ran and hugged her not caring if she is a ghost.I realised that she is our Ri , not a ghost; by her hand engulfing me and Shree in a bear hug.I felt the water tap of my eyes leaking and I started crying like a baby ;not caring what others think.My RI is with me!!!😢😍

I'm gonna give a feast to entire office.I could feel her tightening our hug as if she is afraid to lose us;but she doesn't need to be afraid . I'm never letting any trouble or threat reach her. Every trouble coming towards her will find THE GREAT MOUNTAIN OF CHOTU standing in its way.With this I tighten our hug & so does Shree.

SAM:Guys leave her u r suffocating her.

Instantly me and Shree leave her & look at each other then her and Rathore Sir.

(sorry but I didn't get any clear pic of these 3 in one frame.Hope its manageable.Ignore Bg ..imagine ETF office.)

SAM'S POV:

Riya!!My student!!NO,No!!My baby sister .Yes!.She is my little sister from another mother. I could always feel a brotherly bond with her.I still remember the day she was lying on the hospital bed saying she doesn't want to die this soon;she wants to make me proud as her mentor;she wants to learn a lot from me .... Remembering that day sends chills through my spine.The pain in her eyes were enough to shatter my heart .I failed as a chief but more than it I failed as brother,not once but twice.(remembering Roshni)

I looked towards her only to see her getting crushed by the famous Fools !!God!!She has juz returned let her breathe at least.

SAM:Guys leave her u r suffocating her.