WHAT IS LOVE ??

GUYS THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT BUT NOT SO SWEET UPDATE. I KNOW I KNOW  I TOLD U NO UPDATES FOR THIS WEEK BUT COULDN'T HELP . THE LOVE U SHOWER ON THIS STORY AND ME SO OVERWHELMING THAT I COULDN'T STOP PENNING THIS BEAUTIFUL PART.

THIS PART IS VERY SPECIAL AND CLOSE TO MY HEART.

THIS PART IS DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO FALL IN LOVE , ARE ALREADY AND  WERE ONCE IN LOVE.....HOPE U LIKE IT.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

THIRD PERSON POV:

15 days...From the last 15 days Dear ACP Sir is ignoring Riya . Not because she has committed a mistake or bcoz he has out of the blue  realised how dangerous she is  for his heart but because Riya has turned into a stubborn brat, refusing to abort the mission.Y??Only she knows ; but her constant refusal was unsettling for him . He wanted her safe, away from her tormentor,Sik...away from pain & suffering...away from every evil sight.

Him avoiding Riya and her trying to manofy him doesn't go unnoticed by others & specially pricks someone -Sakshi. Their training was going way better than they thought . The new cryptographer was yet to join.

In these 15 days , they didn't get many cases. Thanks to DCP Sir . But they did have 2-3 small encounters with Sik's gang causing the opponent  to lose drugs of worth 3-4 crores and rescuing 15-20 women . All these while , the men of ETF were highly possessive of Riya. Excluding Shree who was away for training. But his vacancy post was taken up by Vru & Bulbul. They all were anxious - what if any of the gang member identified Riya ? What if they informed Sik? What would that devil do with her?The answers to these questions were something they weren't curious to know or better say they never wanted to know .

Although Arjun was busy ignoring Riya , he made sure he is paired with her to protect her from any suppossed danger. But he forgot that she wasn't the old naive and innocent Riya , she was a fierce dedicated cop who was a menance for opponents during encounter. Although he knew she could protect herself still he felt the need to be around her. Blame his instincts !!which were always right. In every encounter she would surely get some wound or other ....once scratches  while fighting , once a  ankle twist and once she managed to give him a heart attack by fighting with a gun man without gun which led to a bullet scratch on her left arm.Even though he would pretend to not care for her , he would end up saying Vru to look after her properly. His so called ignorance of her was nothing in comparision to the depth of his feelings for her. 

It was one such day , after completing all the formalities Arjun, Riya & Sakshi returned from Juhu PS. This time Sakshi was at back seat because Riya was busy discussing some case details with Arjun. Their closesness , Arjun's attention and care for her was irking her like anything & that is what made her committ the blunder , breaking two hearts.

Riya was out of the car moving towards the washroom when Sakshi caught her off guard ,

SAK:Y are u doing this ? U can get better men with that pretty innocent face of urs.

RI : Sorry?? 

SAK: U should be !! U should be sorry for trying ur luck on a widower who's actually not interested in u. U should be sorry for trying to steal Arjun from me, Sam from Ayesha , Shree from Liza and Karan from Vru. (Yelling)

RI: Wt the hell are u speaking Sakshi??(half yelling)

SAK:The truth!! U Miss Riya Mukherjee has turned our pious ETF office into ur whoring station where u do each and everything to lure men to u . Specially Arjun . U want to steal my love from me.U always were after him...u want to snatch my love my Arjun from me & when he didn't fall for u , u started using work as a cheap mean to tag along with us. Ayesha ,Liza, Vru din't realise ur intentions but I do...u better stay away from ETF men and find some other man for ur pleasure ..u bloody slut ..u are nothing but a shame on ETF ...u better stay at ur place and stop converting ETF into bedroom for ...