Your Thoughts

Thoughts showered Hiyori as nerves ran up and down her spine pattering like rain.

Yato had that exact feeling but even worse he was filled with nervousness.

But this must be said.

Yato brought Hiyori outside to the porch where he tried to tell her the best he could,

"Hiyori I have something very important to tell you."

Hiyori gave Yato a questioning look.

"W-what do you mean?" for she already knew what this was going to be about.

Gripping on Hiyori's arm he looked down.

Hiyori stood silent.

"Ok," Yato looked up at Hiyori, "I...."

silence filled the area.

Yato manned up and put his hand on her cheek caressing it he smiled a bit.

"Yato..."

"When you get out of collage i'll be standing outside those doors."

Hiyori grinned.

"Well I would hope you would, I-"

"Actually... I thought that after you got out of collage... I would leave and I didn't want to get in the way but, now...n-now I have you."

Yato looked at Hiyori in the eye.

"But not in this form."

As soon as Hiyori heard those word she felt like something died in her.

"W-what do you mean?"

Hiyori knew but she wanted to hear these words from Yato.

"I...I know somebody that can...that can make me...human."

That one word Yato heard himself say made him uneasy.

Human.

Hiyori's smile faded away as tears began to stream down her face.

Hiyori put her hands on Yato's shoulders and pulling them towards her forming a deep embrace.

A hug.

A hug that resembled loss, happiness, and confusion.

Yato whispered, "If you see me outside those doors I'll be human, if you don't...i'll be...me...and I don't know if I'll see you again, because you have your own family , your own future, your own...life. Just, this is a tough decision to make and what ever happens...happens.

Hiyori hugged Yato tighter, "I-I love you!"

Yato kissed Hiyori's neck, "I love you too."

The two talked and talked about this and Hiyori understood the consequences as well as the good things.

It was hard for Yato to tell her all of this he just wanted what they had now to last for eternity.

But it can't.

"And Hiyori?"

Hiyori sniffed and looked up at Yato.

"W-what?"

"When you're in college don't go and be with other guys ok?"

Hiyori chuckled and smiled at him.

"Don't worry I won't!"

"Good."

But with that...it was that.

And all Hiyori needs to do is wait and worry more about collage.

"Yaaattty!!" Kofuku pulled the porch door open with a loud thud.

Yato jerked his head to the side giving Kofuku a "leave, I'll kill you" glare.

Kofuku slowly backed away into the house.

Hiyori chuckled in Yato's shoulder.

"Did you find out what they where talking about." Yukine said.

"Hehe ahh...nope!" Kofuku responded.

"Ugh... i just hope they are not talking about Hiyori and her collage thing." Yukine murmured.

"Yeah, it's gonna be hard when Yatty-kun doesn't come see her after collage, including all of us! Too bad he can't turn human and stuff so he can be with Hiyori for as long as she lives!"

Yukine furrows his eyebrows at her and grunts, "why would he do that? What would happen to me? Think Kofuku, Think!

"Yeah that would be stupid of him!" Kofuku responded.

Daikoku puts his tea down and thinks to himself quietly.

"Yeah that would be a horrible idea."

Hiyori got up and wiped her tears away as she exhaled and glanced at Yato, then she left to go inside the house.

Yato also got up but stayed behind as he stood on the porch gazing out into the environment, thinking, thinking.

"Your Thoughts."