Your...Where are you?

It was morning, and you could still see the dew sitting on the grass. You could see a bird sitting in a nest, and probably some leaves sitting on the ground. But Hiyori, she had something way heavier sitting on her heart.

She couldn't figure out why this has all been happening.

She couldn't figure out why Yato has been acting all strange lately.

"Well, maybe it's just a cold or something like that." she thought to herself.

"But I hope he gets better soon."

After months filled with Yato and sometimes Yukine, Hiyori was happy that she even got to spend time with them on the weekends or after school.

It was the almost the start of summer, and Hiyori knew that when it ended that's when things could change.

Hiyori was walking down the school hallway when she she suddenly heard foot steps running to her in the distance. It was soon followed by a voice.

"Hiyori! Wait I-I need to talk to you!"

Before Hiyori turned her head to look behind her, she knew that it was probably Yato. ( I mean why wouldn't it be, he follows her everywhere anyways.)

Then she turned her head.

"Fujisaki?!?"

(if you haven't read the rest of the manga go read it, or I will put who he is in the next chapter.)

Thoughts circled in Hiyori's head about "that" night again.

As Fujisaki caught up with Hiyori he smiled and put his hand on the back of his head.

"Listen I-I know this may be unexpected but I really need to talk to you about something." He said.

"W-Well whatever it is don't want to be part of it!" she responded.

"NO WAIT, it's involving your tall friend, you know...the one with the short hair and the green scarf."

"What did you do to her! Wait, do you even know her name?"

"NO! I-I mean that's not important right now, you see my friend has quite the eye for her and we want to set him up on a date."

"Well I guess she has the eye for him as well, but I don't want any tricks okay?"

"I promise." he said with a smile.

"Now, I have to get to my next class."

Fujisaki waved at her while she left.

When ever Hiyori is around that guy she never feels normal, she especially tends to blush a lot when she even thinks about "that" night.

"I wonder what Hiyori is doing." Yato siad as he was sketching on the back of Yukine's school work.

"Well her school hours have just ended so I'm guessing that she's heading home." Yukine responded.

Yato froze after he remembered what had happened the night before.

"Is everything ok Yato?"

Yato was making a frightened face and was just sitting there frozen.

"The hell?" Yukine questioned.

"Hey, wait why are you doodling all over my school work!?!?"

Yato was woken by Yukine's complaint.

"Its not doodling!!" Yato responded.

«{ At Hiyori's House }»

Hiyori remembered what Fujisaki told her.

"Ok, so us four are going to go to that restaurant and then when everyone is seated me and Fujisaki are going to leave because we have colds."

Hiyori thought that it was not a very good plan but if it was to get her best friend hooked up with someone, she was willing to do it.

Hiyori got dressed in a large, pink over sized sweater and then wore some black leggings with just some regular old combat boots.

Hiyori knew that it wasn't any occasion so she had decided just to where her hair down just like she usually does.

Yato was getting worried because he hasn't met Hiyori all day.

"What is Hiyori even doing?!?!" Yato sighed.

"Oh she didn't tell you, she said that she was going to a restaurant with Fujisaki to help set her friend up with one of Fujisaki's friends or something."

"WHY DID SHE TELL YOU THIS AND NOT ME?!?!"

"Well maybe she just likes me more." Yukine siad with a smirk.

Yato then got very angry at Fujisaki and Yukine.

Yato got up and grabbed his jacket.

"Where are you going?" Yukine asked.

"To find Hiyori."