Who is Fujisaki, what happened?

--WARNING SPOILERS!!--

«{edit - some of this information in this chapter may no longer be current due to the updated information from the noragami manga}»

So if your too lazy to read the manga and if you have only seen the anime here is a brief review of who Fujisaki is and what happens between him and Hiyori. (I'll put a picture of this trashbag so you can see)

P.S. information from noragami.wikia.com

Appearance: Fujisaki is a young man of average height with neat light-brown hair that reaches his neck.

Personality: While acting polite in front of friends and strangers he is actually sadistic and fickle, able to harm another human being without the flinch of an eye just to test out his abilities.

History: Fujisaki had been to and returned from Yomi, taking with him the first Phantom Brush.

Relationships: Fujisaki is referred to as Yato's "father". Yato was created by a wish from Fujisaki as a god of calamity. They have a master-servent relationship but they do not care for each other, though it is seen that, as a child Yato was very happy whenever he praised him.

Fujisaki has not communicated with Yato since he was just forced to return to their place, meaning he does not yet know that it is Fujisaki whom their father is possessing at the moment. Which is why, despite having met Fujisaki before, he does not recognize him as anyone other than Hiyori's school mate.

· Nora

As "Fathers Shinseki, her name is mizuchi ( meaning "cruel"). She only listens to Fujisaki's orders. He also refers to her as his "kid".

· Iki Hiyori

Hiyori is Fujisaki's schoolmate. While walking into school one day , Hiyori accidentally steps on a soda can and trips, but is caught and helped by Fujisaki. Later, Hiyori is invited by one of her friends, Akira, to go on a group date to Capyper Land with three other guys, Fujisaki included. At the end of there date, when the parade begins, Fujisaki ends up stealing Hiyori's first kiss. Ever since then she has started avoiding him, and thus increased Fujisaki's interest towards her. Hiyori does not know that he is Yato and Nora's "father" either.

Skills and Abilities: Fujisaki is in possession of at least two brushes (his and Ebisu's), giving him the ability to summon and control ayakashi. The full extent of his power is unknown. He also said that Ebisu's brush was much better than his old one, because the old one creates masters that are weak against sunlight.

Trivia: Fujisaki is currently the form of Yato and Nora's father, however it isn't his original form.

Hope this helped you understand Fujisaki a little bit more!!! Seeya! :D