You're Welcome

Today was Hiyori's last day with everyone and...Yato.

She was still at Daikoku and Kofuku's place, everyone went out to get groceries and ingredients for some type of thing they were making to congratulate Hiyori's last day till college or something.

So Hiyori was by herself...Or so she thought.

Hiyori walked to her dresser being that she was still in her pajamas. She stretched her arms out and yawned.

Opening the drawer she took out the clothes that she brought to this place.

She removed the clothes she was wearing and slipped on a floral crop top and some white high waisted jeans. "I want to look my best on my last day!"

She gazed at her self in the mirror.

"Don't you think that's a little to revealing?" an anonymous voice echoed through the room.

Hiyori widened her eyes knowing that voice. Slowly she turned her head around.

Nobody was there.

She glanced back over at the body length mirror in front of her.

"Maybe I was just hearing things." she thought to herself.

looking down at her feet she thought she felt something breathing down her neck. Looking up to her face in the mirror, he was there.

Fujisaki.

«{ The Market }»

Daikoku and Kofuku were walking around the market looking for fresh ingredients. Yato and Yukine couldn't keep up with their pace.

Yato walked over to a nearby bench.

Threading his fingers into his hair thinking, thinking.

Yukine noticed and walked over to the same bench and sat down next to Yato.

"Yo." Yukine blurted.

"Mm?"

"What are ya doin over here? Daikoku and Kofuku are already way ahead and I think we should catch up. Eh, Yato...Hey Yato?!"

Yato looked so devastated that you could almost see tears forming over the ledges of his lids.

"Yato?! A-Are you ok? D-Do you nee-"

Yato straightened up.

"Yukine? What would you do if I let you go..."

Yukine puzzled as ever tilted his head slightly.

"And gave up my powers as a God?"

«{ The Shop }»

Hiyori...dead frozen stood.

She could feel his fingers brushing the hair off of her neck.

But could only be seen in the mirror?

"Today's your last day huh?"

Turning away from the mirror she gulped.

"G-Guess so."

"Aww that's to bad...I'm gonna miss my Hiyori-chan."

She could also feel his fingers brush up against hers.

She clenched her fists.

"Oh sorry...didn't mean to harm you, I wouldn't dare do that to anyone like you."

Hiyori looked back at the mirror.

"Has Yabuku made his mind up yet?"

"I don't know what's going on in Yato's head." Hiyori replied.