Your Hand

The two scrambled out of the shopping center and began to walk home.

"You got some weird ass friends Hiyori." Yato smirked.

"Hey! If you actually spent time to know them then you'd take back you're words." Hiyori responded.

"Whatever, But why would they think I'm your boyfriend."

"Well they seem to get carried away when they see me around with a boy."

"Especially since I never hang around with boys, I guess it's a big deal to them." Hiyori chuckled.

"But you hang out with me, I'm a boy."

"No your not Yato, your a sweaty perverted old man."

Yato clasp his heart and made a dramatic pose.

"Geez, sometimes you can be harsh!" Yato murmured.

"Just kidding" Hiyori smiled.

The two strolled home and chatted about the most stupidest things.

«{ At Hiyori's house for the hundredth time }»

"Well, see you later Yato!"

Hiyori shifted her body towards the door when but came to a jerk when Yato gripped on to her shoulders.

"Please can I stay!! I want to hang out with you longer!" Yato siad in a childish voice.

"Wha!! Huh!!" Hiyori blushed.

"Please?!?!?"

Yato and his stupid kitty eyes did that thing we're it makes it impossible to resist letting him do what he wants.

"Make your self at home." she mumbled under her breath.

Yato did in fact " Make himself at home" and plopped on to the couch.

"Hey what's this?" he said as he found a plastic case sitting under the pillow.

"Oh, that's just a horror movie my cousin gave me for my birthday but I never really watched it."

"Maybe we should watch it then?"

"A-Are you sure, i-ive heard that it's pretty scary!!" Hiyori shivered.

"Well, got something better to do?"

"I guess your right..but don't say I didn't warn you."

They both sat on the couch in blanket cocoons with the lights out.

Every time a jump scare came on they spilled there popcorn in the air and squealed.

Then the intense part came on.

Hiyori leaned up against Yato and shook with fear.

Yato was frightened by this even more than what was happening in the movie.

"Y-Yato... can... I hold...your hand? "Please?"

"U-Uh yeah sure."

Just by the word "uh"she grabbed his hand intensely.

Yato looked back at the screen with many...and when I mean many I mean MANY thought dancing around in his head.

But her hand.

Her hand was so soft.

Her hand was so delicate and warm.

He liked it.

The movie was about to end and it felt like it was taking for ever but eventually it did end.

That was when Hiyori let go of Yato's hand.

"Sorry about the hand thing, I just kinda get over scared of this kinda stuff you know."

"N-No it's fine I-I just kind of got scared too so that's why I was letting you."

The two stood up and it was probably midnight so they decided to get some sleep, so Yato walked out the door as Hiyori followed.

"Thanks for letting me stay."

"Its fine I really don't mind."

the two stood there in silence once again.

But that silence went away when Hiyori got the courage to step forward and hug Yato.

"Goodnight Yato."

Yato could feel her hands wrap around his torso.

It was warm and gentle.

Your hands.