Bad Attitude

The sound of humming and the turning of the books pages filled the empty book shop. The owner a young man named Kim Taehyung sat behind the countering on a little bean bag hidden from customers view. The smell of new and old books hung in the air the the slight hint of hot cocoa. It being the males favorite drink in the moment other than tea for the cold rainy weather. The peacefulness had been interrupted when the revving of motorcycle engines could be heard. The you g book store owner sighing and setting his bookmark between the pages and placing it on the counter. The book would have to wait. Pushing his glasses further up his nose the young male walked outside his shop just in time to see five males with their back to him. Leather jackets protecting them from the cold. Taehyung on the other hand had no such protection just a oversized cardigan and a thin shirt. He watched them for a moment before thinking the boys had done no harm. Until one of them pulled out a spray can from a bag. A soft gasp left the males mouth. "Don't ruin that wall!" The sudden voice made each male turn around. Thief smiled dropping but were quickly replaced with smirks. "If it isn't Kim. The little book worm." Jungkook the youngest of the five said stepping forward a bit.

"Shouldn't you have your nose in a book? Reading about your fantasy boyfriend?" The words caused Taehyungs cheeks to turn red. "I don't have a fantasy boyfriend. Just please don't mess with her wall. She had to repaint it last time too." Taehyung spoke about the sweet little old lady who owned the bakery just across from his bookshop. Both places being pushed back into a little corner where most couldn't see much going on from the road. "Are you offering your own walls Kim? Want me to paint you a little boyfriend?" Jungkook walked closer standing in front of the male. Causing him to shrink back in fear. "No." It came out as a whisper. Eyes wide as he watched Jungkooks hand come up and flick his forehead. A pout on his lips as the younger pulled away and made his way back over. Tossing the spray can to another biker before getting on his bike. "So long Kim. Enjoy your fantasy dick." With that said he started the large metal beast and pulled away. The other bikers following shortly after him. With a sigh of relief the older male walked back into his book store. Deciding to close a little earlier than normal due to the smaller amount of customers coming in and simply because he could. Grabbing his book and locking up before heading out. The next morning Taehyung began his walk from his apartment down the road to his store. Mouthing the words to the song he was listening to as he walked.

He glanced up from watching his feet and stood shocked. What used to be a brown brick wall was now a mural of giant dick popping out from a book. Horrified and stunned Taehyung stood there for a moment. Tears welling up in his eyes as he took in the graffiti. With shaky hands he pulled the headphones out of his ears and walked closer. Small tears falling down his cheeks. How could someone do something like this. It was so wrong. It wouldn't take a genius to know it was the bikers who had come to vandalize the poor woman next door. He had stopped them though so they got their revenge. Pulling out his phone Taehyung looked up a company who specialized in dealing with graffiti. They agreed to come down in two hours and help out. Relieved it wouldn't be there for a good while Taehyung opened his book shop up. He could hear the familiar sound of motorcycles pull up but chose to ignore them. That's until Jungkook walked into his shop. A cocky smirk on his face as he pushed through the small jingling door. "Kim seems like you have graffiti on your front door. Such a shame." "Jungkook I don't have time to play this game. I'm just trying to run a business. I didn't want to get into anything with your gang. So please." "Please what." The younger leaned across the small counter. Eyes trailing over Taehyung who was speaking but he didn't hear a word too busy taking in how handsome the older male was.

"Jungkook." The younger came to when Taehyung said his name. A soft hand being placed over his own rougher one on the counter. Sucking in a harsh breath the younger jerked his hand away making Taehyung jump back. "Don't touch me Kim." Before the older could say anything more Jungkook walked away. Shoving past the man walking in to help Taehyung rid of the graffiti. The man cursed under his breath and walked up to the counter. "Seems like you've got a biker problem out there. Are they the ones who did that?" With a shake of his head Taehyung stepped out from the counter. "No not them." Something was up. For a split second Taehyung could swear he saw fear flash across the youngers eyes. He couldn't afford snitching on the young men anyways. He knew they'd just retaliate. After a couple days the graffiti was completely gone. The man even offered the repaint the entire building for Taehyung for free. The young book store owner having bought lunch and drinks for the men working on his building as a thanks for helping out.