Canvas

Pretty brown doe eyes watched lovingly as his boyfriend sat on a tall wooden stood. Different colors of paint covered his boyfriends finger tips. The brush he held in his hand glided across the canvas. Jungkook was always awestruck at his lovers talent. "Come here bun." The pretty blonde boy sitting on the stool glanced behind him at his boyfriend. His eyebrow raising slightly when Jungkook didn't come closer. "Come here Kook." The stern tone of voice the blonde used made the younger male shiver. He walked over and placed his chin on the older boys shoulder. "Your painting is so pretty Tae."

The painting was of a hidden waterfall somewhere in a forest. The sun hitting it just right and making the water shine in the painting. By the edge of the water was a bright red fox curled around a pure white bunny. "Thank you love." Taehyung leaned his head against the younger males. A smile on his face. "Is the bunny me?" The blonde nodded and pressed a kiss to his lovers head. "I don't know any other bunny's other than you bun." Jungkook laughed and pulled away from his teasing boyfriend. He smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

Taehyung suddenly though of something. He smirked and looked down at his paint. He grabbed a navy blue tube and put a good heap of paint on his tray. Getting some on his hands he turned to Jungkook who was watching the male with confused eyes. "Tae what-oh." Taehyung placed one paint covers hand on the brown haired boys cheek and the other on the side of his neck. The paint was cold against his skin. Getting on his tippy toes Taehyung kissed the taller male.

When he pulled away he bit onto the younger lip. "You're my favorite canvas to paint. I love how you wear different shades. Red, pink, purple... the list could go on and on. You look so handsome I'm everything you wear. Don't you baby." The male gulped and nodded at his boyfriends words. The dark red blush on his cheeks telling the older all he needed. It also helped that he could clearly see the bulge in the youngers jeans. "Go sit on the chair over there bun. Let me paint you." Without a word Jungkook did as told. Quickly sitting down on the old white seat covered in paint.

His cheeks turning a darker shade of red when he remembers the many other times he and Taehyung had done dirty things in the chair. Taehyung walked over and placed his stool beside the chair. The tray of navy blue paint on top of it. "Shit off." Taehyung watched as his lover sat up and peeled the shirt from his body and dropped it on the floor beside him. Pretty doe eyes looking up at him.  Taehyung sighed and unbuckled his belt and let it drop to the floor followed by his pants. He climbed into the youngers lap.

"You're so handsome Kook." Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend who had turned to place his hands in the paint. With paint covered hands he placed them on Jungkooks chest before dragging his hands down his muscles and to the waistband of his jeans. "I heard you this morning. In the shower." Jungkooks eyes widened. He had touched himself in the shower while thinking of his gorgeous boyfriend. Moaning his name for most of the shower. "I'm sorr-" "Don't be. It was hot. After hearing you I did the same. Nothing to be sorry over. I'm just sorry I didn't join you."

Jungkool shuddered at the thought of Taehyung just joining him. The thought was quickly cut off when Taehyung cupped the bulge in his jeans. He gasped and threw his back. Taehyung leaned forward and sucked on the side of his neck without any paint. While the pain could be washed away these couldn't. The thought made Taehyung moan. "Tae please. I want-" "I know baby. Me too. Take your pants off." Taehyung moved back and stood up. Taking his clothes off as well as Jungkook.

The younger of the two sat down and sat down and looked at the paint tray. Wanting to dip his hands in as well to paint his boyfriend. He wasn't the professional artist here but he knew he could paint the older like no other could. Taehyung straddled the younger again and wiped his hand on the white seat. Something that was quite common for the poor chair. He grabbed ahold of Jungkooks member and aligned it to his entrance. He let go as he sank down. His head thrown back as he bottomed out. Jungkook groaned and bit his bottom lip. As Taehyung adjusted to the younger Jungkook dipped his hands into the paint.

A soft gasp leaving the olders mouth when the cold paint covered hands were placed onto his waist. He looked at Jungkook who still had his bottom lip caught between his teeth. A bright blush on his cheeks from the bold move. "God Kook you always amaze me." Taehyung leaned closer and kissed his shy boyfriend. Loving the way the males hands rubbed his sides. Jungkook loved to be able to touch him. He loved skin to skin contact. Whining when Taehyung would wear a shirt to bed. After some messy and passionate love making the two boys stood giggling beneath the showers warm water. Washing off the dried paint on their body's.

Taehyung needing a little more help standing than the other. Both laughing when his legs would shake and give out beneath him. Once dried and clean they laid in bed together. Naked as Jungkooks request. "I love you bun." Jungkook nuzzled further into his boyfriend neck. Mumbling out an I love you too. Taehyung laughed and continued running his hands through his lovers hair. He couldn't ask for a better canvas to paint than his own boyfriend.

Yummy