Little Bears First (m)

The omega gasped and squirmed at the bird feeling of having someones fingers up his behind. Big brown eyes teary and small hiccups leaving his lips. "I need you to stop moving so much omega." Typically being called by his rank alone would have had the young omega lash out. Speaking about how all ranks were equal and they weren't just their rank, but being called his rank in bed as his tummy doing funny things. "M'sorry." The Alpha looked up at the omega. His green eyes looking him over before retuning to look at the task at hand. He knew it was the omegas first time so he wanted the smaller male to enjoy it. Jeon Jungkook had been approached by the younger male while sitting in the back of the Library. He had been reading when he heard the male approach. 

"Excuse me Jeon Jungkook." Taking note of the page he was on the alpa shut the book and looked up. Raven curls, big brown eyes, and tan skin. Smelt like oranges and cinnamon. An omega and he was cute. "Yes bear?" That what the younger omega reminded him of as soon as he looked at him. A bear. "B-bear?" "Yeah. Did you need help finding something?" "No. I actually came here to find you. I heard you help some of the omegas out." "It depends. I don't help with heats If thats what you came here for. I'm also not looking for someone to spend ruts with. Just so you're aware." "N-no gosh. I just hear that you help omegas and occasionally betas with their first time." Not entirely true. He had done that for one or two people. Word got around though. 

Taking a longer look at the omega he tilted his head. "Little bear are you telling me you've never had sex before?" With a rose colored blue the male nodded. Hands tightening on the books he was carrying. "Yes. I was hoping you could help me." The little omega seemed quite determined. Even had the guts to walk up to him and ask. "Alright then but I have two questions." "Of course." "The first one is when?" Shifting on his feet the omega bit his lip in thought. The sight made something stir in Jungkook. Not liking it but he didn't say anything. "This weekend? Friday you could come over to my house. My parents will be out for the night for their anniversary. I'll have the house to myself." "Alright and my second question is what's your name bear?" "Taehyung  . Kim Taehyung  ." 

"That feels really good." Taehyung    pushed his hips down a little. Gasping when Jungkook pushed his fingers further in as he did so. Hitting the little bundle of nerves that made him jump and release a high pitched moan. "You good bear?" "Yeah, just different." The alpha smiled and made sure to angle his two fingers to hit the bundle of nerves over and over. Watching as the omega hiccuped and moaned. Rolling his hips down on instinct to get more pleasure. "I think I-oh god- close." Jungkook didn't respond just leaned down and took the omegas tip into his mouth. Enjoying the sudden gasp and fingers lacing into his hair. Bobbing his head along to the thrusts. It didn't take long before Taehyung    came. Releasing into Jungkook's mouth. He became even more embarrassed when the alpha swallowed. 

"You didn't have to swallow that." "It's okay it tasted faintly like your scent." That information made Taehyung    flush. He tasted good enough for Jungkook to- Taehyung    buried his face into the pillow embarrassed with where his mind was going with that. He heard the older belt unbuckle and the sound of clothes being taken off. When he didn't hear anymore moving he turned and looked at the alpha standing at the foot of his bed. Oh my god. That was supposed to go in him? Was it too late to chicken out? He didn't know Jungkook was packing some serious heat. "Bear are you sure you want to continue? We can stop right now if you want." How kind. He could clearly see how aroused Jungkook was but he was still making sure Taehyung    was okay with it. "Yes. Id like to continue." 

Nodding the alpha gently pulled Taehyung    closer. Leaning forward and taking ahold of his member and placing the tip against the omegas entrance. Both males groaning at the feelings. "This is going to hurt omega. You'll have to trust me though." "I trust you." Nodding the alpha pushed the tip in. Cursing under his breath from the tightness surrounding him. Taehyung    bit his lip and squeezed his eyes closed. It was only the tip and he already felt torn in half. What the heck? "Relax a little." "Hurts." "I know." Reaching up he began stroking Taehyung    length. trying to ease any of the pain that he could. As he did so he pushed further in. Stopping whenever Taehyung    winced and shut his eyes. Knowing that it meant he needed a moment to adjust. Soon he bottomed out. 

Eyes glued onto where the two joined to make one. Something about the site did something to him. His instincts told him to thrust into the young omega and claim him. To claim his as his own and to have him carry his pups. He groaned at the thought. Something about the pretty omega carrying his pups did something to him. "J-Jungkook?" Being knocked out of his thoughts he looked at the omegas face. "Are you okay? Your eyes they changed." "Fine. M'sorry." "It's okay." "Are you ready?" Taehyung    nodded and gave a small nod. Slowly pulling out and pushing back in Jungkook watched Taehyungs facial expressions. His eyebrows coming together and his bottom lip between his teeth. After a few more slow thrusts his face softened and he looked like he was enjoying it more. Mouth falling into an 'O' shape. 

"Please more." Jungkook gave him exactly that. Speeding up his thrusts. Occasionally adjusting until he heard the high pitched moan indicating he found the perfect spot. Taehyung    gasped and moaned. Hands fisting onto the bed sheets and his eyes squeezed close. He could feel the building in his lower stomach. He stuttered it out between his moans before releasing in pearly stands over himself. Calling out Jungkook's name as he came. Eyes flashing a golden color as well. Jungkook growled and continued thrusting. Watching the omegas body move against the sheets. Searching for his own release. As he neared his own released Taehyung    came again. This time as he reached his eye he held eye contact. That sent the alpha over the edge as he released inside the omega. The feeling caused the poor male to come once again. When the high was over he slumped on the bed with droopy eyes. 

Jungkook pulled out and caught his breath. That was insanely good. He looked at Taehyung    who was battling with sleep. A smile crossing his face as he watched the omega lose the battle. Getting up he got a warm wash cloth and cleaned the omega to the best of his ability. Smiling at the cute sounds the younger made in his sleep. He made sure to grab a little snack, water, and some pain pills. Leaving a little note for the omega. Explaining that he would hav stayed longer but he needed to get home to cook dinner for his family. When Taehyung    woke up it was later in the evening. He took a shower and ate the snack while taking occasional sips of his water. As he read the little note he smiled.

Dear Little Bear, 

I hope you slept well. I apologize for leaving after and not taking much care of you after. I needed to get home and make my family dinner. I'll cook some extra and bring you some when I'm done though. Please text me when you wake up so I know when I can bring you food. Also I'm not sure if you'd feel the same but I'd love to get to know you better little bear.

                                    Sincerely J.Jungkook 

                                          (xxx)-xxx-xxxx