Promise Me 2

Jungkook waited patiently but Taehyung didn't come back that night or the next morning. It caused the dark haired boy to panic. He couldn't stop thinking of the worst possible thing. Food was given to him but he refused to eat. So when he received the message that Taehyung was back finally he felt relief. The blonde wasted no time and went to Jungkooks room. As soon as the door opened he was wrapped in the larger males arms. Taehyung gasped from surprise at the sudden hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around the other males neck. Running fingers though his hair to try and clam the other. Jungkook pulled away. His arms wrapped around himself as if to keep himself together.

Taehyung raised his brow but saw the worry in Jungkooks eyes. He smirked and motioned for them to sit on the bed. "I thought something bad happened." Taehyung nodded and patted the spot beside him. "Come here baby." Jungkook did as told sitting beside Taehyung. Wanting to be as close as possible to the smaller male. "I was held up cause he refused to work with me on the price. I meant to tell you." Jungkook nodded forgiving the blonde. "Now baby I need you to do something for me. I need you to kill his right hand man. Can you do that for me?" "Y-yes." Taehyung smirked and cupped Jungkooks cheek. "Good boy." He leaned in and kissed the dark haired boy.

Jungkook felt his body burn with desire from the small kiss. He wanted- no needed Taehyung. He placed a hand on Taehyungs waist. The blonde allowed it. Allowed Jungkook to hold him. The only man he'd ever allow to touch him. He pulled away and pushed Jungkook onto the bed. "You waited so nicely for me. Let me reward you now." (A/N I don't feel like smut fits very well in this so I decided to not write it sorry) Jungkook woke up first the next morning. His cheeks turned a bright red when he realized he was still inside the blonde. Typically Taehyung was gone when he woke up the next morning. So having the blonde here with him now made his heart happy.

He wished he could have more times like this. With the pretty blonde sleeping peacefully on top of him. Without a care in the world. He noticed how Taehyung pouted in his sleep. It was cute. It was something the blonde would never do when he was awake. The sudden need to keep Taehyung locked away from everything bad took over him. He already protected the male so if he locked him away he'd be safer. No one would be able to hurt him if they didn't know where they were. That way Taehyungs would always be there with him.

It was a good idea but Taehyung would hate it. Why did he need Taehyungs permission to keep him safe? It was something expected of him so he'd only be doing his job. "What time is it?" Taehyungs voice snapped Jungkook from his thoughts. "Ugh I-I don't know." Taehyung sighed but didn't say anything else. After a couple minutes he pulled away. A small groan leaving his lips when Jungkook was no longer in him. Jungkook blushed a deep pink and covered himself with the blanket. Taehyung sat up and stretched. "Remember what you told me." Jungkook bit his lip thinking about what Taehyung was speaking about. "A-about what?" The blonde turned and looked at Jungkook a lazy smirk on his face. "About getting ride of his right hand man." "Can I ask why?" "He tried to touch me." That was all it took for Jungkook to get up and begin getting ready. No one touches Taehyung. No one. The thought pissed him off.

Taehyung leaned back and grabbed the blanket coming his naked body. He wasn't shy about his body just cold and still tired. When Jungkook came back he stood in front of the bed a pout on his face. "Do I get a goodbye kiss?" Taehyung sat up and smiled. It was the sweetest smile Jungkook had ever seen the blonde give anyone. "No." That crushed the black haired males heart. It felt like he forgot to breathe for a moment. "W-why?" Taehyung got up and wrapped the blanket around his shoulders. "Cause you'll earn it when you get the job done." With that said Taehyung left the room. Leaving Jungkook alone. He was more than determined to get the job done now.

Part 3 idk I'll leave that up for you guys to decide