Marked

How could this have happened? When you met your mate you would instantly feel a connection and be happy. Spending more time with one another to learn more about each other. Eventually falling in love which lead to mating and then pups. Jungkook a soft and caring alpha looked wide eyed at the pretty little omega that was just as shocked as he was. The omega had his thin arms wrapped around an older males arm. Thin body pressed against the older alphas side. Large sweater falling off one shoulder revealing the mating mark of the older alpha.

The alpha felt uncomfortable and slightly irritated with the way the young alpha looked at his mate. He pulled his arm out of the omegas grip and used it to pull the omega even closer. He cleared his throat and forced a smile. "Welcome to my house Jungkook. I'm head alpha Hyunwoo and this is my mate Taehyung." "N-nice to meat you Jungkook." The pretty omega blushed and turned away from the young alpha. Tearing his eyes away from Taehyung, Jungkook looked at the head alpha and forced a smile. "Nice to meat you both and thank you for allowing me to work here for you." Hyunwoo smiled and nodded. "It's a honor to have you here. I've been meaning to hire a painter such as yourself but never found one I truly liked until I saw your work."

"Thank you." "Of course. I'll allow Taehyung here to show you around while I attended a quick meeting. I'll see you later this evening the I can show you where you'll be staying." Hyunwoo kisses Taehyungs cheek before wishing the two a good time and leaving. They both stood in awkward silence for a moment before Jungkook interrupted it. "I like your hair color. It's cool." Taehyung blushed and reached up to move a piece of hair behind his ear. Suddenly slightly self conscious he didn't want Jungkook to think less of him. "Thank you." Jungkook nodded and looked away. Uncomfortable with being around the omega. "Are you thirsty? I can show you the kitchen and grab some water while there." "Ah yeah sure that'd be great."

Taehyung smiled and motioned for Jungkook to follow him down the hall. After a minute or so of walking they turned into a large kitchen with white marble counter tops. Pretty plants dotted the kitchen here and there giving it a very clean and fresh look. Taehyung handed him a glass of water and sighed. "I suppose we should speak." "O-oh." Jungkook fe quite awkward. Not wanting to speak about their connection. Taehyung made his choice already. He respects the omegas choice. He'll have to give up his child hood dream of being with his true mate. Hell mate with another and move on. Simple. "I didn't think I'd ever find my mate. I met Hyunwoo and he was amazing. He is a perfect person to mate with. So I did. I never had to fear him finding his mate cause they had died. Unfortunately. I didn't think I'd ever meet mine so I didn't worry about mating with him. I'm sorry." Jungkook places his glass on the counter and looked at it refusing to make eye contact. "You don't have to explain yourself to me I respect your choice. You're not mine now or ever. I'll be fine. I'll mate with another omega or beta. Whoever I fall for. I wish you happiness." Quickly looking up at the omega Jungkook admired his beauty. "If you don't mind I'll show myself out."

"Jungkook wait!" "Yes?" "I-I'm sorry." Jungkook nodded and walked out. His heart shattering and water welling up in his eyes. He'll be fine. He made sure to stay away from Taehyung as much as possible. He lived in the house beside the head alpha due to his request. He had completed a couple paintings for the alpha that he loved. Heck he had met a kind omega who made him smile and forget Taehyung. The omega was currently cuddled into his side as they watched Jungkooks favorite Disney movie. He had been excited to be able to show the omega the classic disney movie. The bright colors and songs the omega enjoyed. A knock on the door was heard and Jungkook got up promising he'd only be a moment.

Part one end-

Sneak peak into part two:

Taehyung clutched the silk sheets beneath him. Tears rolling down his cheeks as he cried. Looking at the shocked Jungkook that sat behind his canvas. "I-I wanna have your pups. Please. I'm supposed to have them. Pretty please."