Pups ver 2

Taehyung gasped and clawed at the bedsheets beneath him. Back arching up off the bed from the pain of the heat rippling through his body. The younger omega looked up with gold eyes at the alpha beneath him. The alpha had a dark blush on his face. His eyes flickered from their pretty honey golden brown to a deep red. His instincts were trying to kick in. The instincts making him want to breed and take care of the pretty omega beneath him. Even mark the younger as his own. Claim the sweet-smelling male beneath him as his and only his but he couldn't. He needed to keep in control. This was his best friend and the only reason he was even here with the younger was to have a pup. Before this Jungkook and Taehyung had been walking to a little noodle place to go eat. On the way, they passed a playground with pups playing all around it. Jungkook had stopped for a moment to watch the pups play. He absolutely adored them and wanted to have pups of his own. It wouldn't be such a problem other than the fact that he was unmated. 

He was twenty-six and still unmated a little weird but also not too weird. Alphas typically stayed unmated for longer than the other ranks. It's not that he wasn't good looking, smart, or kind. He just hadn't dated anyone he thought he wanted to settle down with. He was grateful to his best friend beside him who understood. While it was considered very weird for an omega to be twenty-two and unmated without pups by now the male beside him didn't care. Taehyung was beautiful, incredibly smart, kind, and caring all things craved for within a mate. Yet the male wanted to live his life a little bit for himself before giving half of himself to someone else. Unlike Jungkooks parents Taehyung didn't nag him about finding a mate. "Kook stop staring at the kids like that. You'll scare them." The tall alpha turned and looked down at the blue-haired omega. "Am I being weird?" Taehyung laughed and nodded. Tugging on Jungkooks arm to get him to start moving again. "Just a little bit. You know if you want a pup so bad you can ask someone to carry it for you. I've heard of people paying omega to carry their pups."

"That sounds so weird though. I can't just ask someone to carry my pups. Hey, Tae will you do me the honor and carry my pups in you? See that sounds weird." Taehyung shrugged. "Sure Kook I'll have your pups. See it was that easy." Jungkook shook his head and looked back at the playground. "At this rate, I'll die a sad lonely pupless alpha." "You're so dramatic." After a short while, they made it to the little restaurant and sat down. Their order had been brought out to them soon after ordering. After eating half of his noodles Taehyung looked up at the alpha in front of him. He wanted pups so bad. So bad that when Jimin needed a babysitter Jungkoko would drop everything to watch the pup. "Earlier when I said I'd have your  pups I meant it." Jungkook choked on the noodles he was eating but managed to swallow them. After drinking from his water he looked up with wide eyes and an amused Taehyung. "W-what?" "I said I'd had your pups. I don't mind it really. There's just one thing I'd want from it all." Curious Jungkook asked what he'd want. 

"I'd want to be in the pup's life. I'd be around the pup anyway all the time but I'd want them to at least know I'm the one who had a c-section to have them. Like they grew in my stomach." The alpha was saddened to think about how Taehyung was asking him to allow him to be apart of his own pup's life if he were to have it. "Tae if you did this I'd never stop you from being apart of its life." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook then drank some of his tea. "Then I guess you've found someone willing to have your pups then. It's just up to you if you want them with me." Jungkook didn't have to think twice. He knew Taehyung would be a great mother-like figure. Who else is better to help raise a pup than your best friend? "You'd be more than perfect Tae!" Taehyung smiled and covered his cheeks with his hands. His omega instincts were making him flustered over the comment. Later that week Taehyung and Jungkook began discussing things in more depth. Going over how Taehyung would move in that way he could be taken care of when needed and so he'd be able to be in the pup's life more. 

They discussed financial aspects going over bills, how much it'd all cost, who would buy what, and such like that. Jungkook had been quite certain that he would pay for everything but Taehyung refused so that took a good while. They discussed how they'd get the ball rolling as well. Taehyung said that his heat would be near the beginning of the next month which was two weeks away. They could do it the old-fashioned way and have sex or they could go somewhere Taehyung would get artificially inseminated. Jungkook had been quite shy through this talk. He said he'd do whatever the omega wanted but Taehyung insisted that it was his choice. Jungkook had shyly said that he wanted to be apart of the entire thing so he'd prefer waiting for Taehyungs heat. Taehyung had laughed and agreed to the decision. They continued speaking about what to come then the day of Taehyungs heat came. That brings us back to the current moment.