Getting to meet the girl I dream about

Azure's POV

It's just another regular day beginning with washing and prepping up for the daily life here at the base my office was right outside the room I'm in, after my wash-up I got my uniform and walked outside to find Belfast waiting.

Belfast: "Good morning master, slept well?"

Azure: "Yeah though ..." Pausing for a while.

Belfast: "What is it?"

Azure: "Recently I've been dreaming about a woman with a short light blue Yukata, and black volcanic ash hair carrying, an M1 Garand and Katana at her waist, wearing sneakers. That's all I can describe of her."

Belfast: "I see." She puts down the tray of food at the office table. I move over to the table and start eating. I soon pause for a while to drink.

Belfast: "Anyways, the ship-girls on expedition should be returning soon."

Azure: "Let's greet 'em." We proceed to leave the room it's still very early in the morning it was cold suitable for me to start working at the office. On our way to the docking area, a portal appears in front of me, and out came a girl of unknown origin or nationality. I decided to bring her to Vestal.

Hospital

We ran as fast as we could since she could be in danger.

Vestal: "Azure, Belfast, what brings you both here so early in the morning." I ran out of breath once we arrive so Belfast speaks for me.

Belfast: "Well, we found this girl from a random portal which appeared in front of us." I was carrying her on my back the whole time and showed her to Vestal. She brings her to rest on the hospital bed the rest of the day went without incident.

Later that evening

I returned to the hospital to check on her.

Azure: "Vestal how is she?"

Vestal: "Well she's already awake she's kept saying she wants to see someone."

Azure: "I see I'll see her." Vestal brings me to her room I soon enter.

Azure: "Glad to see you're alright and awake. Do you mind if I ask a few questions?" She turns to face me.

???: "承知しました." (I understand.)

Azure: "Then first off, who are you and which camp do you belong to?" She then reveals a name that shocked me a lot.

Iwo: "My name is Iwo Jima CV-46, 23rd of the Essex class, I belong to the Eagle Union."

Azure in a slightly shocked tone: "This can't be true you're 'the' Iwo Jima."

Iwo: "Yeah, why?"

Azure: "Then ... when were you created?"

Iwo: "That's easy 8th August 2020, and you are?" I was taken aback by this response.

Azure: "Right, forgive my rudeness. I'm Azure." She begins to hug me.

Iwo: "I've waited for so long to see you, 兄さん." (Brother.)

We were silent for quite a few minutes before I spoke again.

Azure: "Right just rest for now I'll be sure to visit you when I can."

Iwo: "Yeah." I exit the room thinking about what had just happened with this revelation, and went to bed to thinking if this was real I had to see her uniform, and weapons to be certain. For now, I'll just sleep.

Hi guys it's a very short first chapter since it's not meant to be a normal chapter where I'm used to a thousand words long sometimes it's nice to return to a shorter one. In the next chapter, it'll be revealed if this is the true Iwo Jima from the books. See you guys sometime soon.