Learning of the new book release

Azure's POV

It's been a few days since the new release of my new book, and it's been going well I'm happy at the fact that so many people reading my version instead of the Ent1610's version maybe because of the songs I chose for it? Maybe I made them feel more for them? Who knows why, but I'm happy.

I was getting my breakfast as usual when she woke up.

Iwo/Fuyu yawning: "Morning darling/dad."

Azure: "Morning." They really look cute waking up like that.

Haida/Ai: "Good morning master." I look at the door to see Haida, also another character important to the series I helped build, along with another similar-looking figure but slightly taller. Her own 'daughter' since I made a new Haida participate in my own anthology. I've been calling her Ai to tell them apart.

Iwo puzzled by their appearance: "Wait, when did these two appear?"

Azure: "Right I forgot to tell you, my bad. They're also participating in your anthology books along with Błyskawica."

Iwo: "I guess you saw their importance to my story right?"

Azure: "Yup, speaking of I also designed two new medals for you two."

Haida: "What is it?"

Azure: "You'll learn in time." Another figure walks in.

Błyskawica: "Thanks for having me to take part in the series."

Azure: "It's no big deal really. Come let's all have breakfast together." They nod their heads.

Iwo: "I want to ask when have you been up to this?"

Azure: "Just about a week ago. Why you don't like it?"

Iwo/Haida: "No, I think you prorating us the way you're thinking is perfect アナタ。/master." (dear.)

Błyskawica/Fuyu/Ai: "What did you do to them?"

Azure: "Something unique, and just as unique of a finale you'll figure it out sooner or later."

Now I forgot to mention when Ai was made, Ai or her real name Haida is a sub-class of the Daring class made for the anthology. Even though no such ship exists, I'd say it's more of a made-up name just like Fuyu. She was created by me on the 26th of September 2021. After our breakfast, they wanted to learn more.

Fuyu: "I'm happy that they're getting their new lease of life in that series, but I'm just not sure what you're thinking." The other two nod in agreement.

Azure: "Going back to the question of the two new awards, I decided to name them 'The cross of Honor', and 'The Medal of the Rising Sun'."

These two we're specifically created for the series with the latter being created first. Think of them as the Victoria cross with parts of the Medal of Honor, and the Medal of Honor with parts of the Order of The Rising Sun.

Ai: "Wow, but can we please learn what you're thinking for your plot?" They're not just gonna give up, are they?

Iwo: "It's fine to let them know, right Haida?" She nods.

Azure: "Ok then, but of course I consulted them both before making the choice I made." I went on to tell them my plan which in itself to me is the right call since I was starting all over again.

Ai: "I see that sure is complicating."

Azure: "It sure is the only thing that changes is the events that unfolded in the prologues of certain anthologies, other than that the rest remains the same."

Iwo: "Of course throughout the series, we'll also be working with the Kancolle girls that he specifically chose... Right?" She hugs me at the last word.

Azure: "Yes, yes."

Haida: "Still that prologue of that book with the two of us was amazing, giving us multiple songs gave us a good ending"

Iwo: "Yeah."

Azure: "Glad you both liked it, as for the rest of you. You won't reappear until the finale." They understood it was for the best because it was a story for mainly just the two of them.

Azure: "Well then let's get on with our daily things." We all left the room for our own lives.