Late night

Azure's POV

Today, I've spent almost all day in the office doing paperwork. I look at the clock it's already 10 pm, I'm exhausted from the day's work. Guru! I guess it's I'll go get food from the canteen downstairs, just then the door opens.

Iwo: "本日はお疲れ様でした." (Good work today) She brought a tray of cookies and some hot chocolate

Azure: "ありがとう." (Thanks) I began eating the cookies. "These are good."

Iwo: "T-thanks." She was blushing hard. "Umm, do you mind if I ask you something?"

Azure: "What?" I pick up the cup of hot chocolate.

Iwo: "Then ... what made you design me the way I am now."

Azure putting down his cup of hot chocolate: "Well, before the 8th of August I thought of having a new character for some time but wasn't sure about it like how to design the character overall. When I found your name existed back during the 1940's I did think about how to go about designing you, at first I thought of having you all Eagle Union, the thought of it felt off like a puzzle isn't complete." I ate another cookie and drank the hot chocolate.

Azure: "That's when I thought that having you part Eagle Union and part Sakura Empire would fit you best, so I placed some Japanese text in there to make you unique. Back then I thought it was going to be slow like the other stories before your story, so I made no point in giving full details back then." She was showing some signs of sadness, I pat her head. "Little did I know how wrong I was. If anything I completely underestimated how popular you'd become over the months, and at one point claimed first in #warships. Which was a first but not the last time I would claim that title." I picked up my cup drank a sip, and placed it back down.

Azure: "When it finally became apparent that it was so popular among my pieces, I finally decided to give you full details, clothing, hair color, shoes." I hugged her. "Sorry if it took me so long to realize it. I mean, I thought it was a dream since none of my pieces progressed that fast like an armored spearhead."

Iwo hugging me back: "It's okay ... I could tell how you feel. You felt that this wasn't real and waited to see if it really was the case, even if it'd cost you months of properly introducing me."

Iwo's POV

Hearing how I started as just a partly finished hull, to becoming the character that I am, made me smile hearing his words. I think without a doubt he made the right choice designing me the way I am now even if it took him so long to realize it.

Azure letting go from hugging: "You know the original title for that story was supposed to be 'The Samurai of the Eagle Union', but I changed last second just the day before since I thought including Reprisal could be a great idea. Eventually, I brought that title back as part of the full title."

Iwo: "I see." He finishes the biscuits, and drink I brought. "I'll clean it up, see you in the morning 兄さん." (Brother.)

Azure: "Yeah." He proceeds into his room and sleeps, I washed the dish and cup in the kitchen. When I was done I went to sleep in his room he said it was okay to sleep here if it made me feel better, I soon fell asleep.

Hi, I'm back this time I went over her origins as how I feel and how she feels. Now what I typed in this chapter is all true, as to how I know how she feels I just imagine her in my head, I'm certain that she indeed feels happy that I designed her the way she's now. Anyways see ya.

I forgot to thank Ent1610 for helping me chose my next chapter to work on, his book 'Midway-class to Azure Lane' is indeed great, the only flaw I'd say is that some parts I felt were indeed dragged out, other than that I say it's a very good book.