Getting a vacation

Iwo's POV
Office

It's been 3 months since I arrived at this base and since then I've been on multiple sorties, but today, I want to ask him to go on vacation with me since he always looks busy.

Iwo: "Umm Azure can we go on vacation?"

Azure: "No, I've got work to do here, and besides even if I do agree I don't think we can take too long."

Iwo: "Fine." I close the door behind me and start to walk around the base.

Park

It feels nice to have some nice fresh air, just as I was about to take a nap Prinz Eugen approaches me.

Prinz: "Iwo, surprised to see you by yourself." Prinz Eugen is one of my best friends on this base since she was one of the first to talk to me, I've grown comfortable talking to her about certain things.

Iwo: "Oh Prinz Eugen, yeah I agree."

Prinz: "Something happened between you two?"

Iwo sighs: "I guess."

Prinz: "Care to have a drink with me?"

Iwo: "Well sure." I follow her to the Iron Blood dorm.

Iron Blood dorm

When we arrived we went to a bar built inside it, Azure had approved it since the Iron Blood ship-girls sometimes need some personal space.

Prinz: "Well drinks on me."

Iwo: "Thanks, Eugen." I drank down almost 10 mugs of beer before finally confessing what happened earlier.

Iwo: "Jeez! Azure really doesn't get it he just needs a break."

Prinz: "So it's a quarrel about what exactly?"

Iwo pouting: "I asked him to take a vacation and he said no!"

Prinz: "True he sure is a busy man and doesn't know when to take a break."

Iwo resting her head on the table: "Yeah, lately he's been working late into the night. I just want him to rest with me."

Prinz: "So to put it simply. He doesn't agree because of work and having a short vacation?"

Iwo: "Yeah." I drank down another 5 mugs before passing out.

Prinz Eugen's POV

After hearing what happened that got her quite upset, I want to help her out as much as I can. And besides, he also needs rest since I do see him work late into the night these days.

Prinz: "Oh, she passed out she can sure hold that liquor quite well." I bring her to my room so she can sleep. I move to Bismarck's room to speak to her about the matter.

Bismarck's room

I knock on the door.

Bismarck: "Come in." I open the door and close it behind me. "Prinz, it's rare of me to see you these days since you go out with other ship-girls."

Prinz: "Yeah indeed it is, I need your help." That caught her attention.

Bismarck: "Regarding what, hardly you come to me for help?"

Prinz: "Well it's between Azure and Iwo, they had a 'lovers quarrel' earlier this morning about wanting to go on vacation, but we both know that he's busy with things to do every day."