Learning of the future

Iwo's POV

It's been almost 2 weeks since we had been married, being with him sure is fun since we do lots of things. Like watching movies, playing sports. One day I was just walking into our room after our bath, he said he needs some planning to take care of. As I walked in I saw him crying.

Iwo: "Azure what's wrong?"

Azure: "It's." He sniffed a bit. "It's just I planned your ending way ahead of time, and you being here is one of those endings." I was very confused as to what he meant, I decided to ask to get more out of him.

Iwo: "I don't follow, what ending?"

Azure: "The ending of your story as a whole." He sniffed again. "I noticed I've been focusing less on the rest because your character is what I take pride in, like I said before our wedding I put so much effort into designing you, and also your story."

Azure crying: "It's just right now I've already planned how you're story would end and this book we're in is one of them." Now I'm having many questions.

Iwo: "What do you mean by it?"

Azure: "It's exactly what I said we're conversing in a book, but outside of it I could always feel that you're beside me and in turn, I took care of your story as you grew up. Now I've already decided on you're future I really hate it in total I've to write you die twice." sniffing again he continues. "And that's not counting the times in this book I'll have to do as well which counts another 3 times so that they understand what I'm feeling."

This to me meant one thing I was indeed in a book because what happened was the same as the book but I've never bothered to ask about it, at least now I knew.

Azure: "To me, since I developed you back then I've given you more chapters continuously than anyone else since you're in my head, and writing you really is what I take pride in. It's like I've been giving you presents this whole time." Finally, he broke. "And now ... now I've to write that you dying in two of those endings later when the time comes. It hurts me so much since of all characters I've spent time making and with, you were the one that was most often popped into my mind since I've seen you rise, but now I've to write to see you fall." He cried so much as the thought of it reached his mind. "I'll write those endings the best I can do no matter what."

Iwo: "Why? You know I'm just another character so why?"

Azure: "As I said, I take pride in working with you so I'll take that pride into writing your anthologies to give a good end to each of them say for one. That one is written by Ent1610 which of all endings is the darkest since he made you 'kind of' the bad guy in his final arc. Even after writing all those endings and what I think about them, some of those wounds would be hard to recover from."

I pull him towards my decently sized breast he cried out his heart for quite some time.

Azure: "Thanks."

Iwo: "No problem, let's get some sleep."

I turned off the lights and held him close, I knew why he wanted to end my story so that he could move to other stories. But I also knew that he was with me right to the end, from start to finish even if it hurts his feelings to him it was a sense of duty to me to make sure I had the best story told even if it wasn't the longest. I soon closed my eyes and slept.

Hi guys, now if you read this chapter then yes I decided to spoil part of my anthology series which as stated consists of 6 ways, but it's all up to you how you want it to end with no right or wrong answer. And yes it hurts so much that I put an end to her story and I agree with what a character said and I quote:

Don't let her go, Don't ever let her go. Send me out with a bang.

In this line, I'll stay with her to the end, and when that time comes to write her multiple endings that I'm writing, I'll send her out with a bang. So to spoil how many times she lives VS how many times she dies. It's 3 to 3 since this book technically counts as one of each, as for the rest I'll reveal when it does eventually come. See you next time.