Meeting Iwo Jima Kai and successor

Azure's POV
Office

It's already morning, I was just going about my day in the office doing paperwork as usual when someone knocked on the door.

Azure: "Come in." She opens the door.

Iwo: "Umm what do you think of my new self?" I take a very nice look at her and as I imagined she was very beautiful.

Azure: "Well, you look very pretty no doubt at all." She blushes at my comment.

Iwo blushing: "T-thank you. Still, I'm surprised that you went that far for me to give me a brand new set of clothes, accessories, and personality."

Azure: "Don't worry about it, after all, you'll always keep that spot in my heart so I'd do it no matter what it takes to keep you interesting."

Iwo: "I want to ask you what made you choose this design for me?"

Azure: "Well for this one, I'd love to pay homage to Kancolle an anime which I thoroughly enjoyed start to finish. So I tried a lot to make it all work side by side so it seemed natural to me, like the Hachimaki, for example, I took that from 2nd carrier division in their Kai Ni form which is very interesting to see, along with everything else that I combined to make your Kai."

Iwo: "I see, in the end, it looked very good on me right?"

Azure: "Yup, let's go have lunch."

Iwo: "はい。" (Yes.)

Canteen

We headed downstairs to have our lunch she always prepared our meals packed into Bentos and they taste nice.

Yorktown waving her hand: "Hey, Azure."

Azure: "Oh Yorktown, don't mind if we join you?" She was sharing the table with her sisters and the cranes.

Yorktown: "Sure." She points to her. "Who is she, is she new here?" I took a look at who she's pointing to.

Azure: "Oh, she's Iwo Jima."

Yorktown/Enterprise/Hornet/Shokaku/Zuikaku: "Ehh!!!"

Shokaku: "It can't be since she looks so different." They nodded in agreement.

Iwo: "Yeah, well he gave me a redesign since he got season 3 started. After all, he knew that having me all-powerful is not going to be good for me in the long run, so he decided to change things up showing the weaker side of me." I nod in agreement.

Azure: "I guess I inadvertently followed Kancolle's story as well, in the sense that I built her up then take a fall later in the story, only to rise once more."

Zuikaku: "I see, let's eat before our food gets cold." We ate our lunch with some occasional chatter here and there. We soon returned to the office.

???'s POV

???: "感謝します。" (I see thanks.)

Now that I know where the office is I'll go see mom and dad after all it's been some time since he made me in a sense as their daughter. I hum a nice tune while walking to the office, minutes later I arrive, and knock on the door.

Azure: "Come in." I open the door to see my mom and dad inside.

Iwo's POV

After we had our lunch I was helping out in the office as usual, when someone knocked on the door.

Azure: "Come in." The person opens the door.

Iwo: "I feel like I've seen her somewhere before." He just smiles at her. "Who is she."

???: "ママ、パパ。" (Mom, dad.)

Azure: "Well look who finally showed up." He proceeds to pat her head in the same manner as he patted me. "Iwo, this girl is Iwo Jima CV-44 your successor to take part in one of my anthologies series." I was amazed at the sound of it, but I'm curious as to her origin.

Iwo: "Umm ... what's her origin?"

Iwo Jima: "My origin is traced back to 8th of August 2021 just a year later after you were made."

Azure: "What she said is true, I was talking about your ending that day with Ent1610 about putting an end to your main story and creating a series of anthologies, in which she's a part of one of them." He then asks her to seat on one of the couches then continues.

Azure: "If anything I made her resemble you completely except the Sakura flower hair clip is replaced with the imperial seal to have an obvious difference between you two. As for the book, I'll write that at a later time." I see so he planned it some time ago, no during my anniversary. "And on that topic, I should give her a nickname like you for sake of the story." He thinks for some time.

Azure: "I know I'll call you Fuyu (冬) I gave it a translation which went from Jima (ジーマ) to Zima in English to which I turned it to Polish which is Zima and back to Japanese which is Fuyu (冬) hence I'll call her Fuyu." He ahead pats her a second time.

Iwo: "Then what about mine?"

Azure looking away: "Well, yours in English is Sulfur, while hers is Winter."

Azure bowing his head: "I humbly apologize." That made me a little mad, but I know the situation. If he put her original nickname which was Jima. It wouldn't sound as nice as Fuyu.

Iwo: "It's fine, I forgive you." He thanks me and the rest of the day went on peacefully. When it was night, I was wondering where she would sleep?

Fuyu: "Well mom, dad I'll sleep with you both." She hugs us both.

Azure and Iwo: "Sure." We slept like a family very soundly into the night.

Well, guys thanks for reading this chapter with I guess 2 endings spoiled ahead of time I'll try not to speak of it unless it's a good topic for me to talk about, and yes if anything I made Ent1610 the bad guy here.

Because yes he brought it up and I agreed with it even though I wanted a light ending, but then I thought what'll become of the rest. So I made my decision then and there that I'll have to end it but if I want to end it I'll make sure It'll go out with a bang, make my anthologies, and 'The unfinished sisters: The continuation war'. So if you guys see Ent1610 as the bad guy just bully him. (But please don't overdo it, cause he's one of my besties.) With that, I'll see you next time.