Day of decision and birthday

No POV

It's already been a year since the decision, which was incredibly important, as Azure's writing a new chapter Iwo walks in.

Iwo: "Darling, you just stopped. Is something on your mind?"

Azure: "Yeah, it sure has been a year since that crucial decision but looking back at it now. I guess I made the right choice."

Iwo: "That being?"

Azure: "The decision to continue your story."

Iwo: "Now that I think about it, I remember you saying that you wanted to end the story back then. So why go back on it?" He smiles as he remembers what led to that conclusion, he gestures her to sit down on the bed next to his table.

Azure: "Well it was only because of 3 factors which made me arrive at that conclusion. First was because like I said back then it was because of my own feelings, secondly was to me was a wasted potential since you've been around with me for 4 months of which half was in hiding. Lastly was because of that overwhelming 'support' since I have lots of people reading and voting for it."

Iwo: "I see."

Azure: "Well since that decision was made, I've got two number #1's." She was surprised by this news. "First one was in #warships I didn't get the picture of it since I was then thinking that it was impossible. The second is in #eagleunion which I do have the picture of it."

Iwo: "Wow, I guess your wish came true

Iwo: "Wow, I guess your wish came true."

Azure: "Which one? Not to say I forgot about it, but I don't think I've told you before."

Iwo: "The one where you whished for another #1."

Azure: "Ok, you were listening in, but I guess this was expected since you could read what I'm thinking." She giggles for a while.

Iwo: "Well you should get some sleep cause you're very tired."

Azure: "Yeah, but don't worry about it I'll be fine. Besides, I've already sworn an oath to see this story through to its end, but yeah, I guess it's good to know when it's time to stop. Goodnight and Happy birthday."