chapter 2

MISSION #2: Visit 6 neighbors (each team will do the task together.) know them well, ask their story for all of you to learn about the bond thing.

Note: Complete the task together with your mate.

Guinevere Pov

It's night already and I'm helping Lesley with our dinner, the others is on the living room except for Ling and Wanwan they went outside.

might as well thinking of the desserts.

"are you uncomfortable knowing that Granger is your mate?" Lesley asked me a question.

I tried to fucos on mixing ingredients.

"Oh that? a little... my first impression about him is negative but it change into a positive one since he helped me with the dishes." i said as i remember of what happened earlier.

Surprisingly

"i can see that." Lesley chuckles and proceed to put the food in the plate.

It's surprise me knowing that i still have a mate, my parents are strict when it comes to this they won't allow me to date anyone.

After we eat the dinner together, we decided to pick a partner to sleep with us since there's just a six rooms.

"only 2 person in one room, I'll go with Freya." Fanny then went to Freya and hug her like a pillow.

I giggled and grab Lesley behind me.

"I'll go with Lesley."

"Selena is with me!" Wanwan stated cheerfully.

"this is the arrangement for the boys, Zilong will sleep along with Claude , Gusion and Granger, lastly Moskov and Ling." Selena said pointing them.

I nodded and give her a thumbs up.

the girls also nodded in agreement but not the boys.

the boys starts to argue since they don't want to sleep with their supposed to be partner.

"Hey that's not fair, i don't want to sleep with Claude!" Zilong started followed by Claude's disagreement.

"I can't sleep with this guy he snores too loudly!"

"is there any other way?" Granger ask frowning.

"I'm not comfortable with him." Ling said pointed at Moskov.

We girls then look at each other, we move not so far from them.

"what should we do to them?" Lesley asked.

"why can't they just be comfortable with each other?" Wanwan sighed in frustration.

"boys." i replied crossing my arms.

"well i have idea, i did this to Moskov and turned out it's work." Selena grinned before she formed us in a circle and whisper her plan.

i flustered. "i don't think i can do this."

"Y-yeah, same here Claude is my ex and---"

"but in this world, he's your mate Fanny." Freya pointed out making her red.

"girls, my problem is Ling does not affect with my cuteness!" Wanwan whined.

Lesley chuckled she then tap her shoulder, "you'll see, just try your best shot."

"we don't have a choice girls, c'mmon let's do it I'm sleepy you know." Selena then pulled us back to our spot were the boys still arguing.

"face your fears, good luck." Selena pushed me to Granger.