FACTS

1. I wrote this story first before the #MLSOS but i decided to take on Hiatus because of stuffs and continue to write after a stressful month.

2. DYK: Selena and Moskov is not really part of the story but i added them since i need a hot and cold type in my story.

3. I have a lots of inspiration to update this story and one of them is the readers.

4. DYK: I wrote the scene where Lunox along with her comrade trapped in the forest but my saved update suddenly gone i tried to scan the revision history and i didn't find it. V.V

5. the title of this story is MISSION TO LOVE but i find it common so i change the title into Arcade of Love (into the past).

6. DYK: Dyrroth and Ruby suppose to have a scene here but Claude and Fanny steal the spotlight.

7. My favorite character from this story is Ling.

8. DYK: Freya suppose to die in the story but i don't want to feel bad for Zilong since he's known for being a cheerful and a peace maker of the group. (also Zilong: the author use me as a pusher with a fighter emblem and arrival.)

9. I was thinking of making a Season 2 where the characters is, (Hayabusa, Dyrroth, Hanzo, Ruby, Hanabi, Kagura.) but i guess it'll not happen, maybe or maybe not.

10. DYK: the names of their childs has a meaning.

Granevere
Phoenix - it means Dark Red of an immortal bird in Greek and Egyptian Myth.
Guinea - related to Guinevere or short term for Guinevere.

Claufan
Cloud - almost the same pronunciation as Claude but different spelling.
Clyde - other names for Claude.
Clanny - the combination of name Fanny & Claude.

Gusley
Gossen - Gusion originally named Gossen when he was first released in the Advance Server (old players knew this ^^)

Selekov
Luna - the name Luna means moon in Latin, just like Selena derived from the Greek Selene means moon.

Zilfrey
Zhao - Zilong's old name in mlbb.
Syr (unborn child) - Freyja in norse mythology was also known by four nicknames and i decided to name their child Syr since it's unique and short.

Wanling
Cyanea (unborn child) - means Blue Sky in ancient Greek also i got the idea from Cyan Finch (Ling).

————————

Special Announcement:
            sending my hugs to everyone who read my first completed story, it's one of my dreams to publish my work thank you! and stay safe and healthy we can overcome with this pandemic may your days filled with love! <3