E P I L O G U E

a group of boys gathered around the table as they were eating, everyone's attention was caught by them.

All of a sudden Zilong hit the back of Claude's head as he noticed Claude was sipping on the empty juice.

"what the h*ll is your problem, Zi!?" he asked in irritate tone.

Zilong simply laugh, "you're spacing out bro, you're thinking of Fanny again."

As Zilong mentioned her name Claude flinch before Gusion interrupted the two.

Claude hopelessly lean on the table, he was not in the mood to entertain  his comrades, his heart still shattered into pieces after Fanny leave him.

"hey did you know the girl with long red hair? , she was always with Miss Violet."

Zilong should figured it out, he's sociable in the group next to Claude.

"isn't it Lesley Vance the girl in Marksman club?" he thought, Zilong look at him suspiciously and grin at his thoughts.

Gusion just look at him weirdly and turned his gaze on the other table in the Cafeteria, he was astonished at the sight of Lesley laugh.

He just met her in the town when he was riding the carriage and captured by her beauty, Gusion assigned his guards to hand a piece of information about the girl to him.

while Zilong was busy dealing with the meat, he was having a hard time  slicing the meat.

"Dang! perfect slice---"

Ling appeared behind Zilong with  paper in his hand, he hit Zilong's shoulder to caught his attention.

"oi, your schedule changed."

Zilong frowned, "What?"

"your opponents back down due to one of their teammates was injured, you'll fight against the northern vale, here is the list of your enemy, i have to go."

Ling hand the papers to Zilong, he then left after,When Zilong was about to call him, Ling suddenly disappear.

He clicked his tongue, "stubborn as abyss."

Zilong gazing the paper in his hand, the handwriting is familiar to him but he can't figure out who it is.

Northern Vale Group
1. Popol and Kupa [Marksman]
2. Franco [Tank]
3. Masha [Fighter]
4. Aurora [Mage]
5. Freya [Fighter]

Against the group of 5 man, consist of ;
1. Claude [Leader: Marksman]
2. Gusion [Assassin]
3. Zilong [Fighter]
4. Harley [Mage]
5. Tigreal [Tank]

"i know nothing about them, are they even stronger than us?" He thought as he was about to eat his food.

Again Someone interrupt him behind, with her Loud, cheerful voice Zilong immediately know it was Wanwan, one of his comrades.

"oi what are you doing here? It's still your class hours." Zilong asked her suspiciously, gaze on her hands full of files.

"oh i need to submit this papers to Ling, Miss Eudora asked me though but the officials office is lock." she sighed softly.

"then what are you doing here? don't you know it's strictly prohibited to be here in class hours..."

Zilong continue scolding her.