chapter 3

Freya Pov

It was really a nice day for us to explore the town, i mean Zilong is fun to be with.

the others are also having fun on the streets that we caught few people's attention.

We're all tired after we headed back to the house, the boys are almost fell in the floor after Selena open the door.

Lesley and Guinevere heading to the kitchen to cook for our dinner, thank goodness we have a good cooker in this group.

"that was fun, let's do it again next time guys!" Zilong exclaimed in happiness, it was written in his face.

"yes we should." i agreed along with the others.

"I'll sleep for awhile minimize your voices." Moskov excuses he then went to the upstair.

He's cold more than i thought, he just showed his feelings for Selena.

"to be honest, he's not approachable and lots of trust issues but leave it to me soon he'll be sociable demon." Selena said while checking her nails.

I do hope, communication is important for every group.

Wanwan then change the topic.

"i love to explore the town but I'm afraid Ling will going to faint again over the roller coaster." Wanwan have a worried expression glance at her mate who fell asleep on the couch.

Claude laugh out loud along with Zilong, these two are troublesome.

"i can't believe he's afraid of heights when he always walk through the trees or wall." Claude shoke his head.

Suddenly Fanny appeared behind him, looking him disapprovingly.

Oh I'm just hoping they won't fight again.

"idiot, roller coaster is different from the tree."

There they go again, I'm about to stand up to stop them but a hand stop me from walking.

I look back only to find out it was Zilong.

"i think it's better if you just let them, i mean that's how they started." He smile and pulled me.

I almost lost my balance for the sudden force but i manage to put my hands on his shoulder and sit beside him.

"you don't know how to treat a lady's right." Gusion pointed out.

I was confuse at first but i slowly figured out that he's talking about Zilong.

"oi what did you say?" Zilong asked him making sure he heard him right, but Gusion just smirk at him and played with the small knife he got from the kitchen.

we don't have our weapon or magic here it'll be hard for us to fight in case of something might happen since the others are not good in hand to hand combat.

"says the one who can't even look at his love interest straight in the eyes." Granger grin at Gusion who just glare him.

"uhh is that Lesley?" i whispered to Zilong.

He look at me confusedly.

"Yes, why'd you ask?"

"nothing" i giggle upon his reaction, does he think i have a feelings for Gusion? I admit that he's the center of attention he captured half of the girls heart way back in Academy.

"o-oi what do you think about Gusion?" he ask without giving me a look.

I smile secretly and ignore him who keep on asking me the same question.