chapter 9

the group group achieve the victory and lead their way back home,

"Did anyone see, Fanny?" Claude asked in worry.

he saw his companions without his beloved.

"i didn't see her passing by, don't worry  she'll be fine i assure you that." Lesley replied she tapped his back before she walk away.

Gusion on her back teleport beside her and check if she got injuries but found nothing.

unfortunately, Claude still searching his girlfriend he countered Zilong used his ultimate on the way along with injured Freya on his arms.

He quickly run to Zilong and asked the warrior, "holy sh*t is she fine?"

Zilong manage to answer his question while running, "No, Freya got poison man i need to bring her to infirmary!"

After he encountered Zilong, Claude saw Wanwan supported Ling.

Ling notice Claude's presence, "oi what are you still doing here?"

"let me guess! you're looking for Fanny, right?" Wanwan squealed due to her movements she accidentally hit Ling's wound that made the man groaned in pain.

Wanwan then tip toeing and apologize by give a peck on his cheek, Ling was flustered that his comrade witnessed that.

Claude looked at them teasingly, he then confirm his suspicion.

"Are you two---"

Wanwan shook her head and denied, though she was also wondering if they're dating, "oh no, we're not dating."

"What!?" the boys said in unison, Ling take that seriously he placed his hands on her shoulder.

"dang you're both strange, i should take my leave here." Claude couldn't take it anymore, he teleport to one place to another.

"where on this world is my girl!?" he shout at the top of his lungs.

a voice suddenly replied him.

"You don't need to shout, I'm here!"

He quickly turned around and saw his beloved along with his companions.

"Babe!"

Fanny smile warmly she then used her cables to reach him as Claude run towards her.

the sun rise above the clouds as the two meet, Claude hug her tightly his worried is gone.

"are you fine? you're cold." Fanny also did the same.

"coldness is damn nothing when you're here with me, don't make me worry again, flying spider."

Fanny flinched and hit his back, "you still remember that nickname huh."

Claude laugh he then released Fanny and place his palms between her cheeks to warm her up.

He was about to kiss her when Selena appeared behind them, she wave her hands.

"Hey there Love birds, we need to get back now." Selena smirk as she saw Claude's reaction.

Fanny chuckles and kiss his cheeks instead, "better luck next time."

Claude hopelessly fall on the grass, "what the actual hell."

As soon as they head back to the house Lunox along with her knight Leomord and Faramis was standing in the center of living room.