chapter 4 - Assailant

Selena Pov

what a long day, they must be tired that they slept early well i can't blame them we had fun in the town.

and now I'm starving just by thinking about the cotton candy, great it's almost 1 am, I'm still here in the living room along with the six boys.

The boys are braging about their achievement in life when i noticed Zilong was silent in the corner for almost an hour, oh someone is in the deep thoughts.

"do you mind sharing your thoughts with me?" i joined him in the long couch, he was startled at first on my presence.

He take a deep breath before decided to talk to me.

"it's Freya." he muttered, i act like I'm not surprise.

it was really obvious that he think about the Valkyrie girl, after he answered the question earlier Zilong became Silent.

"well yeah what about her?"

"i can't tell her my feelings, She's the one, Ling told earlier." he sighed.

I look at him in disbelief, is he idiot or stupid? why do humans afraid of confessing their feelings.

"Gezz. you're afraid to confess yet you didn't think afraid of losing her instead, stupid. don't let your mind to win over your feelings." i tap his back at least to ease his feelings right now.

"do you want me to tell Fre---"

He cut me off by shaking his head.

"No just give me a time I'll confess to her, i swear on my family name." he said and drank the can of soda before he stood up and went to the boys.

I rolled my eyes and decided to take a sleep.

Well knowing Zilong he may be boastful outside but he's afraid of his own feelings.

I can tell 'cause everytime i saw him staring secretly on Freya he will shook his head and muttered something on his self.

What a completely coward, i made up my mind i should sleep than middling these humans business.

I was about to step on the stairs when a hand stop me from walking.

"Selena..."

I look back to see it was Moskov who interrupt.

"yes? Do you need something, boy?" i held his chin up waiting patiently for his response.

I glanced at his back, they're listening what's wrong with these guys and their teasing look.

"I'm not a boy." he groaned, i giggles knowing he can't tease me back, he then continued.. "Are you sleepy?"

"a little, why you need accompany?"

"N-nothing, just sleep goodnight." he then lean down and kiss my head before joining the boys.

I rolled my eyes, i just notice these past few days he act like somewhat kind of weird but it's good change though since he can communicate humans by himself.

◣                             —                                 ◢

"that's not how you do it bro!" says Claude who complained.

"its improper." Granger commented.

"then how am i supposed to do it? you humans do flirty stuffs." Moskov asked Claude, he earned a slap on his back from Gusion and Granger.

The boys are currently helping Moskov how to approach Selena without stuttering and nervous around her.

"not all humans are flirty, demon."

Zilong laugh like a maniac  for what Ling said.

"oi Ling you need to learn how to be a mate material to Wanwan!" he said pointing Ling accusingly.

"maybe if she will stop demanding me to wear that shit skirt." Ling replied seriously that made Zilong gasps.

"you are all hopeless, i have nothing to do with this." Gusion shook his head in disapproval before he stood up and was about to walk away.

Claude persuade him by grabbing his neckline.

"hey just where are you going, Paxley? we still have discussion here." he act like a professor catching his student who skipped the class.

Gusion didn't protest anymore and plopped down, he also need to know how to approach Lesley this instant.

"Let's get over with this, tell us now." Granger seems like back to his grumpy
state.

Claude then proceed to tell them how to approach girls from 1 to 100.

he teaches them with his move since in their group, he's the only one who have experience in relationship.

"the h*ll?! you seriously did that?" they all asked in unison.

Claude stands proudly with a smirk in his face.

"if Tigreal knows this, you're dead man now." Granger said pointing him.

"i agree with him, you are worse than a simp here." said Ling glancing Zilong for the word 'simp'.

"Hey it's work, I'm sure it'll work to all of you if you'll applied it." Claude still protest about his moves that they should do it too.

"should i do that to Selena?" Moskov interrupted with his mind occupied by his thoughts.

"yes you should---" Zilong cut off Claude's words.

"h*ll no, your mate will kill you!"

"seriously?...." they all turn their Attention to Gusion.

"threatening her, stealing her buff in the battlefield, command her and now teasing her I'm not surprise why did Fanny broke up with you." he said harshly.

they all approve for what he said, surprisingly Claude didn't mad instead he laugh like a madman.

"you're wrong man, we are still... TOGETHER."

they all look confused and asked him.

"we are still together because i didn't agree with her decision to end our relationship." he grinned.

"is he crazy?" Moskov asked in lower tone.

"No, more like idiot." Granger said along with Ling and Zilong.

"let's just leave this idiot here." Gusion
said dragging Granger with him.

Gusion made up his mind to ask the death chanter about Lesley since he found out that they're both marksman and they seems knew each other in exchange he will help him with Miss Violet.

the boys decided to take a sleep than listening to Claude's nonsense advice.

                             —
[IN THE OTHER SIDE]

A two person watching far away from the big house with their abilities to see far.

"they are the chosen persons to complete the missions." a woman in a red hair said, her voice was calm and innocent.

"i see." the person behind her smirk devilishly.

"what a pity, they seems like a normal person it'll be easy for me to slash their heads" a woman said in pitiful look.

the person behind her close her eyes and use his invincible power.

"i can feel that they are not just a normal humans."

"who ever they are, i will bring their heads to that Man oh how i love to see his reaction when another of his players die." the woman laugh like a wicked witch.

"hmm it's been a decade ago when we killed a weaklings players."

"oh how exciting the history will repeat itself."

They both laugh loudly that made the crow fly away from the trees.