chapter 7

[Move Forward]

Fanny Pov

this scenery is different, just what happened to these guys.

The boys look dumbfounded, the atmosphere is getting weirder each seconds pass.

"perhaps, did something happen?" Guinevere asked, behind me.

I shrugged, "i dunno but these guys didn't even sleep last night."

"gezz. just look at Moskov he look like a Zombie now!" Selena whined, from her look i can tell that she's worried.

Well no sh*t sherlock but all of them has a dark circles under their eyes, i wanna laugh at Claude this moment but i know when is the time of joking and being serious.

Freya stood in front of them trying to get their attention but she failed no one dare to turned their heads.

I decided to speak them, we're getting worried here their silence make the atmosphere heavy.

"What happened to all of you!?" i ask in irrated tone, they flinched.

It was Claude who talk to me first, thank goodness someone finally spoke.

along with the girls, we seated in the long couch facing them.

"i-it's confidential, Babe." i almost choked to that respond.

"oh boy please don't flirt in front of us,
and tell now. Moskov spill the beans." Selena insisted but the guy didn't respond so she rolled her eyes.

Freya tried to ask Zilong, the same thing that the other girls did to their mates but no one of them spoke.

"i think we should do something to make them speak." Lesley suggested which is right.

Wanwan clapped her hands "oh I'm hoping this will work!"

looking at the girls making me admire this group for making a moves than being careless in the corner.

"wait. what if we threaten to ignore them? my dear brother always said he can't stand it when Odette ignore him for a day." Guinevere is really a type of woman who can save someone in any obstacle.

"that's sweet." Freya giggled along with Lesley and Wanwan.

Guinevere smile sheepishly.

"i understand you Miss Violet, when your brother and his girlfriend flirt in front of you makes you want to kill burden him alive." i said shaking my heads from the sudden though of my brother Tigreal and Natalia acting lovey dovey in front of me.

we then started the plan, i started the conversation.

"Boys don't make us ignore you for a day--no for a week, speak now."

Freya scold them, "Please don't forget that we're a team here and a team should work together but now you're all acting like we're nothing here."

the boys are obviously guilty, it's good process that this plan will work.

"Zilong, Ling we swore to each other way back since we're still a little kid to never kept a secret." i can hear a disappointment from Wanwan words.

these two is not a keeper judging from their looks they look guilty especially Ling, he may be a person who never express his self but when it comes to Wanwan i can see a slight emotion from him.

i was surprised to hear a cold tone coming from Guinevere who's known for a cheerful, "okay if you don't want to talk, don't expect me to speak you for a week."