welcome!!

hello there!! welcome, welcome. is everyone seated? alright, let's get started.

jokes aside, hello and welcome to this oneshot book. (and yes, expect me to write with grammar like this. i'll try to have perfect grammar and spelling, minus proper capitalization. it just looks nicer to me without the capitalization, y'know? the capitalization makes me feel like i'm writing something for school, and god i don't want to get graded on this.)

but that isn't important, what's important is that you've come here to simp, and simping is the reason i write these!! wow, what a coincidence. i have no clue how often i'll update this, but chances are, the more requests i get, the more i'll update (since i have more to work with, y'know?)

speaking of requests, let's talk about those! specifically, what i will and won't do.

-i will do-

-fluff
-hurt/comfort
-dandere (dandere reader specifically)
-drabbles

these specifically i absolutely will do, if you're looking for something with the best chance of me writing it, it's going to be these.

-i can try to do-

-angst (only minor angst, stuff that would probably get grouped in with hurt/comfort anyway, always going to have happy endings!!!)
-songfics (i might do some of these without any request, i like music.)
-yandere (can be yandere reader or yandere selever)
-kissing scenes (i've never wrote one of these, but i'm not against the idea of it.)
-crack?? i guess i could try doing crack?? (the fic kind of crack, obviously. can't write if i'm high.)
-hanahaki (happy endings)

(wait, can you write if you're high? i don't intend on finding out but like, has someone actually done that? imagine a whole book someone wrote while they were high.)

-i will not do-

-extreme angst (just unhappy endings in general, i like happy endings- if i write any angst it's going to have a happy ending)
-smut (i don't write smut in general, i'm definitely not about to write smut of a 17 year old.)
-detailed gore (if i do write yandere, anything bloody/gory will not be detailed.)
-platonic (i'm sorry i'm sorry!! i really only have any motivation to write if it's romantic because,, am simp,,)
-characters that aren't selever (this is a selever oneshot book, if i ever write other characters i'll make a new book for it.)

anything else that i didn't mention, feel free to ask! i may do it, i may not, but if i didn't feel the need to mention it then it's probably not a definite no!!

that's all i feel like i need to mention, i'll make an author's note if i feel the need to mention something else, anyway, please only comment your requests on this chapter, and also please be patient, if i've started work on your request, that's when i'll reply to your request, so if i don't reply to your request, that doesn't necessarily mean i won't do it, just that i haven't gotten to it yet.

word count || 504