★彡 morning ★彡

this may or may not be connected to another fic hehhehehehehhh

————————————————————————————

your eyes slowly opened to only see the maroon fabric of selever's sweatshirt against your off-white bedsheets. with one of his hands still in your hair and the other holding you close to him, his touch contrasted with the cold winter air like a fire at night, his calm breath against your neck.

you lifted your head up to admire him, even when tired he lacks the ability to be calm, just extremely affectionate if anything. this was the only time you ever see him calm, when he's asleep.

however, that was to be disturbed as he awoke, immediately putting on his fuckboy persona as if he hadn't just woken up.

"admiring me, anklebiter?" he hummed into your neck, placing a kiss there as he lifted you up to his level, making sure to have your faces mere centimeters apart.

"so what if i was?" you retorted, as he put his hand on the back of your head, closing the gap between the two of you for a moment, pulling away just before you were satisfied, earning a desperate whine in protest from you.

"then go ahead, kekekeke~" he snickered, not expecting to have you lean in and press your lips against his, getting the satisfaction he teased you by not allowing you to have, laying your head on his chest just like you did the previous night.

"i was going to anyway, you know." you replied, lovingly looking up at him as he ran his fingers through your hair once more, before attacking your face with a lovely barrage of kisses.

————————————————————————————

tired has been one of my favorite fics so, i had to make another one like it

word count || 294