★彡 11:30 pm ★彡

i hope you're all ready, this will be continued some time, but for now, i'll leave it as a very short story.

---------------

"yaawn, can you hear me yawning? need me to yawn louder, anklebiter?"

"trust me, sel. i'm fine. just keep driving, it's already late, and at this rate i'll be 69 years old by the time we get there."

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU HADN'T SPENT UNTIL 9:30 GETTING READY- oh, hey! you hungry?"

"yeah, actually. but what are we going to eat here?"

"well, there's always DEEZ NUTS-"

"or perhaps the diner that you just pulled into?"

"yeah. that too."

selever got out of the car, opening the door for you.

"wow. what a gentleman."

"yes, i'm aware."

"i was being sarcastic, of course. you made a deez nuts joke-"

"THAT WAS IN THE PAST, OK?"

"it was a minute ago."

"exactly! the past!"

selever ushered you into the diner before you could make another smartass remark, even picking you up and gently placing you in a booth. he sat next to you and started placing stickers on your face. this went on for a few minutes, before he realized.

he had never seen an employee here.

"hold on, i'm going to go look for an employee so we can get our food."

"right."

he got up, looking around, as you took in the.. pleasant... scenery. it wasn't the worst thing you had ever seen, but it certainly wasn't something you cared for.

luckily for you, it didn't matter for long, since the power went out! how fun! at least you didn't have to look at the decorations anymore.

"sel? what did you do this time?" you called out.

you didn't get a response.