★彡 stairs ★彡

reader goes to spain but remove the s

i spent like 3 days looking for a song for this fic help

also sarv content, woo! sarvente!

and also sorry for not updating in a while njfddw i'm currently writing this on a plane pls this plane ride is 13 and a half hours istg

why do qatar and pennsylvania have to be so far apart

————————————————————————————

"so you're just going to go up to them and ask them out to.. mcdonalds..?" rasazy asked.

"yeah? what else would i do?"

"i mean, you could do something a bit more romantic, i'm sure they wo-"

"please, they're head over heels for me and you know it, i don't need to do anything romantic." he tried to convince her that he'd have no problem getting y/n to go on a date with him, not noticing them walking by as he did so.

"big brother, they're walking by right now."

"wha- oh fuck-"

he ran up to y/n, who was about to walk down the stairs to their next class.

"big brother, you might want to be careful, they're fri-"

she couldn't say what she was going to say before selever had called out their name, which clearly startled them, as it was enough to cause them to trip and fall down the hard, concrete stairs, causing all of the people nearby to stare at selever, thinking he had pushed them down the stairs.

"y/n? y/n, i'm over heRE OH SHIT THEY FELL DOWN THE STAIRS RASAZY WHAT DO I DO-"

rasazy blankly stared at her panicking brother, somewhat disappointed in him for not taking her warning, and also for the fact that he just caused one of her best friends to fall down a flight of stairs.

he flew down the stairs, grabbing the unconscious y/n and running back up the stairs.

"big brother, what are you doi-"

"I'LL SEE YOU LATER RAS, I'M GOING BACK TO THE CHURCH-"

and so he shattered the nearest window, jumping out and flying away with y/n in his arms, with everybody nearby in shock about whatever the hell had just happened. rasazy was disappointed, but certainly not surprised.

selever snuck into the church, holding the significantly smaller person in his arms as he tried to not get caught. he somehow found a way to slowly run, bringing y/n to his room and gently tossing them onto his bed as if they were a basketball. and once he made sure that they were still alive and in.. suboptimal condition.. he walked up to sarvente's room, knocking on the door and hoping that she'd be in there.

"ye- selever? shouldn't you still be at school?" she opened the door, seeing her (visibly) panicked son.

"well, something happened. and by the way, could i ask you a question?"

"of course, what's wrong?"

"well, uh, if you had accidentally made someone fall down a flight of concrete stairs, what would you do?"

"oh, you're so silly, selever! what kind of.. selever, what did you do this time?"

"heh, well, uh, i may have sort of been about to ask y/n out on a date to mcdonalds, but i scared them an-"

"MCDONALDS? SELEVER, HOW COULD YOU?"

"what? their fries are great."

"no, selever, i seriously doubt that. anyway, so you made them do what?"

"fall down a flight of stairs."

"oh, that isn't good. are they alright?"

"ah, well, about that. that's why i'm here. i was hoping you'd be able to check if they're alright."

"and where are the- A FLIGHT OF STAIRS? SELEVER, THAT KILLS PEOPLE!"

"i know, i know, it was an accident. i did say that, didn't i?"

"my god, selever. alright, where are they?"

"in my room."

sarvente nearly sprinted down to selever's room, immediately going to check if y/n was alright. well, they weren't alright. but they weren't dead, so that was a start.

"alright, well, they'll need to rest for a few days to heal, just bandage up their arm and this part of their head and leave them to sleep."

"you want me to keep them here? in my bed?"

"well, you were going to ask them out, weren't you? oh, but remember that the walls aren't soundproof, so you better not try anything funny with them!" she pointed at the part of y/n's head that selever would need to bandage up, handing him a roll of gauze and leaving.

selever muttered a few curses under his breath before going to bandage up y/n's head and arm, deciding to go scroll through shows on netflix afterwards.

you woke up to see selever watching something as he had apparently found something to watch, immediately starting to panic upon realizing that you were in selever's bed with no recollection of how you got there. and he was.. petting you? at this point you were convinced this must have been a dream. or maybe a nightmare?

"oh, hey, anklebiter. you're awake."

"..what happened? why am i in your bed? and why are you petting me?"

"petting? wha-"

he had just noticed that he had been petting you. but he didn't care enough to take his hand off of your head.

"oh, well you kinda fell down a flight of stairs, so you're recovering here."

"please, selever, i'll be fine. see, i can walk perfectly fine!" you asserted, getting up and immediately falling on your face.

"right. so unless you want to stay on the ground, you're going to have to stay here."

he picked you back up, putting you in his bed and going back to petting you, earning a whine in protest at first as you horribly pretended to not be enjoying yourself as you went back to sleep, cuddling up against him.

————————————————————————————————

i want selever to pet me

nsjss jjs i hate this i wanna make a part 2 to it just to redeem how FCKING HORRIBLE this is ISTG SNJAJNN AHHH i would have made it longer but i couldn't think of anything and making timeskips is not my specialty so i'm just ENDING IT HERE INAIJAANKNA

at least selever probably just saved y/n from like, math or something

yeah it needs more i know

word count || 1047