★彡 detonate ★彡

some hurt comfort to soothe the soul? yes please.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

it was incredible how quickly the way you viewed yourself and your life could change. because just as how you could feel like you were the best person on earth you could immediately feel undeserving of even being there. you could be so happy with selever and then feel like he hates you for no reason. as if he wants to leave you. like he only stays with you because he pities you.

of course, this wasn't his fault, he didn't cause your mood to change so quickly, and it certainly isn't his fault that you were now crying about your sudden extreme change of mood. one minute you felt fine, and the next you felt so lonely, so worthless. your emotions were so intense, it was as if you were about to detonate, especially with how much you tried to pretend as if you were ok. and at this point, you weren't sure if you were trying to convince yourself or the people around you.

"hey, y/n, i'm going to-" he stopped, upon seeing you in the state you were in, and, though a bit unlike the foul-mouthed demon, he rushed to comfort you.

"it's alright, y/n. i'm here. i love you. i'll always love you."

"i'm not going to leave you, y/n. i would never leave you."

he stayed by your side the rest of the night to make sure you were alright. and with him, you were.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

word count || 256