★彡 chase me ★彡

it seems like after not writing anything for like 2 months? then i get more attention here for not posting??????? wattpad is so weird BUT HI !!!! did you miss me

b/c = bag of choice, like a purse, backpack, etc.

-------------

what happened? where was he? you had no clue yourself, but this had to just have been his antics to scare you, right?

upon hearing an ear-shattering bang however, you weren't so sure. trying not to panic, you grabbed a glass, putting it in your b/c, and got up to investigate the noise. someone could be hurt, right? you had to find out.

especially if it was sel. since he's the one who should be driving and all, it would be a real inconvenience if he got injured. you kind of had a skill at.. being unable to drive, so he was the one who needed to.

"hello..? is everything alright..?" you asked, peering around a corner to see a hallway, and it was.. actually somewhat lit? admittedly, the lighting was very dim. however, you could see down the hallway, so you could see that there wasn't anyone just standing in the middle of it, such as some axe murderer waiting for you to approach and then kill you. that would be really terrible, but that wasn't what was happening.

you made your way down the hallway, was it.. changing? you were just in a shitty diner, but the further you walked, the more different it looked. the floor was made of creaky, wood planks. the walls were now a dull green, with wallpaper that had clearly seen better days, and there were a lot of doors. like, a lot. walking further, you saw a portrait of a woman. it was funny, she kind of looked like a younger sarvente. you paused for a moment to study the woman. in fact, this could be a picture of a younger sarvente. but why would this diner have a random picture of sarvente?

your studying was interrupted by a loud noise. followed by another, and another, and another.

were those..? footsteps? you looked back at the direction you came from, only to realize that whatever that diner was, you certainly weren't in it anymore. but instead, behind you was yet another change in surrounding. fully concrete, the direction you had just come from now resembled an.. empty parking garage? but where were the footsteps from?

you hoped those were selever's footsteps, pushing the dreaded thought that they were something much more sinister out of your mind. but upon looking behind you, at the direction you were going, the answer to your question was answered.

there stood an extremely tall figure down the hallway, it had to bend just so that its head wouldn't hit the roof, and it was slowly walking toward you.

your options for what you do next will be in the comments. whichever comment gets the most replies in 2 days (february 29th) will be your chosen course of action. choose wisely.