Suki Portella - Black Clover

Name: Suki Portella

Age: 21

Gender: female

Sexuality: bi

Personality: Suki is very kind and ambitious. She's hard-working, loyal and very righteous. People could take advantage of this though, which sucks, and happens more often than she would've liked, even by people she loves a lot.
She doesn't really think long and hard when making big decisions, which had let to a few mistakes in the past, making people think she isn't very intelligent, even though she is. She tries to be friendly with everyone, even if she doesn't want to, and will fake being kind or just sarcastically say nice things if she really doesn't want to. This is usually only against enemies though, as she wouldn't even dare thinking about talking to her squadmates like that.

-

Appearance: Suki's hair is light purple and pretty long, reaching her midback. She's around 5'6 feet tall and is pretty skinny. She looks tired a lot because she works so hard, and she usually has a smile on her face. She's pale, and her eyes are purple-ish as well.
Going back to her hair, she does have a very dark red, almost black strike in her hair, that suddenly appeared when she started to use her more powerful magic for the first time. She knows magic comes from the strike, and the more she uses her true magic, the bigger the strike becomes. She wonders what'll happen once all of her hair is dark red.

 She wonders what'll happen once all of her hair is dark red

-

Likes: working, making people smile, bringing gifts from missions to give to her squadmates, reading, just relaxing and spending time with (most) of her squadmates.

Dislikes: having to awkwardly spend time with your ex, her hair changing color, people discriminating against commoners, people being mean in general, and people talking badly about her squad or squad mates.

-

Squad: Black Bulls

Friends: most of her squad mates, her brother and sister, future sister-in-law

Family:  she has a identical twin sister who's in the Golden Dawn. Her father used to be a Magic Knight captain but due to unhealable injuries, which made him wheelchair bound, he had to step down. Her mother is a witch from the witch forest, who fled and now lives in Clover Kingdom with her father. She also has an older brother, who's engaged to a lovely lady, who she sees as family as well.

Enemies: any enemies against the Clover Kingdom or Magic Knights

Crush/in a relationship with/ it's complicated: Finral

-

Magic: Suki has pretty weird magic, which is why she doesn't use much of the spells she can use. Her power is to use blood and turn the iron in that blood into a weapon. To be able to use this power the person she uses is on has to be bleeding already, either by her doing or someone else's. But because this ability scares her little, she pretends she can use metal magic and usually uses two daggers made out of 'blood iron', to hurt others. Also because her true ability is very hard to control. Once she uses it, it's like she goes on this insane power trip and will instantly kill any bleeding enemy in sight.
This takes a lot of mana of course, and also takes a toll on her body. Using her true ability costs so much energy and mana, she'll start bleeding from her ears, nose and eyes if she uses it for too long. And her hair turns more red.

Grimoire: her grimoire is blood colored, naturally. A three leaf clover on the cover.

-

Social status: noble

Backstory: Being born to a Magic Knight captain, Suki always wanted to be a Magic Knight herself. She had big dreams, big ambitions. Once she was able to do the exam, and a few squads would like to take her in, she chose the Black Bulls, thinking she could turn them into one of the better squads, with her ambition and magic. She now acts as some kind of right hand lady for Yami.
She met Finral here, of course, and the two hit it off immediately. They had an on and off relationship for nearly four years, but Suki decided to call it off officially because he couldn't stop looking at other women. She still loves him though, and once convinced herself she'd eventually marry that idiot, but unfortunately things didn't go the way she thought. Now things are a little tense between them, and she throws herself into her work even more than she already did. It's obvious she still loves him though, and he seems to try to win her back.

-

Other: no other person in her family has the magic she has, even her twin doesn't have it. They all have metal magic, except for her mother who has flower based magic.

Other: that strike in her hair is a curse, she doesn't know this but her mother thinks she knows. She figures it's a punishment from the witch queen, to curse one of her daughters. She isn't sure what it does though.