Chrissy Ross - Stranger Things

Name: Christine Julia Ross

Nickname: Chrissy, Chris, slut, bitch

Age: 17 - 19 (depends on scenario/season)

Birthday: 12th of November

Gender: Female

Sexuality: pansexual

Species: enhanced human

Appearance: Chrissy has brown hair that reaches her shoulders, but she usually puts it up one way or another, as she likes the hair to be out of her face and not to bother her. She has big, brown, deer-like eyes with big dark eyelashes and big, voluminous eyebrows as well. She has a pretty fair skin and is around 5'9 feet tall.

Personality: Chrissy is a pretty manipulative girl

Personality: Chrissy is a pretty manipulative girl. She knows exactly how to wrap someone around her finger, especially men. She's easily likeable and its easy to trust her, since she seems so nice. She's very extrovert and has a lot of confidence. Chrissy likes to blame other people for stuff that goes wrong though, even though it was obviously her fault. She doesn't trust easily, even though she pretends she does. Other than that she's pretty reckless and doesn't really care about other peoples safety, as long as she reaches her goal. She does care about her little sister though, but that's an exception. If she knows you really well and for some time, she might start caring about you too. And when there's enough people that care about her, love her, she'll be able to change her ways. She probably needs help from a therapist as well though

Likes: She likes lock-picking, strawberry and banana ice cream, Coca Cola, tea with lots of honey, driving around in her car, listening to music, dogs, fashion, making her own clothes, and she likes to be in control.

Dislikes: Cherries, having to move all the time, the government, middle-aged white men, people telling her what she should and shouldn't do, and cats.

Powers: she can control blood. As in, she can control the flow of blood, where it goes to and the amount, stuff like that. To be able to do that she has had to touch the blood of the person she's using it on though.
Other stuff she can do with her powers are: keeping the blood inside the body after someone's been stabbed or shot. And she can make the blood leave the body through mouth, nose, ears, eyes, etc, as gross as it sounds, killing them.

Weaknesses: as mentioned before, Christine has to have touched the blood of the person she wants to use it on once. Chrissy also isn't the strongest person out there. If for some reason her powers stop working, she would be pretty much useless. She's also allergic to cats, but that's more annoying and distracting than it is dangerous.

Fears: Chrissy isn't afraid of many things. She fears dying though. And she's also not very fond of maggots and leeches.

Family: Chrissy lives together with her sister and her father, in Hawkins. Her mother died when the store she worked at got robbed.

Friends: she doesn't have a hard time making friends, but she hasn't lived in Hawkins very long so none yet. (eventually Nancy, Jonathan, Steve, Robin and maybe your OC)

Love interest: eventually Steve, or your OC.

Backstory: Chrissy got her powers when she was 11. She got it when she jumped into this lake near a factory that did stuff with chemicals. The lake was filled with leeches as well. Around a dozen bit her on her legs and arms. Because the chemicals in water, and in the leeches, she got her powers. She still doesn't really get how that happens, but it was a very traumatizing experience.
Other stuff to know about her history is that her mom died when she was 11 as well. Her mom was working at her jewelery store when someone robbed it, shooting her to get the goods. Chrissy's eleventh year on earth was a hard one. The years that came after that were pretty normal. She just lived with her father and her sister and had a normal life. Until she turned 17 and they had to move to Hawkins, because of her father's job as a sherrif. He heard the Hawkins police force needed more men and for some reason thought it was a good idea to move to a small town where almost nothing happens

Other: she owns this huge dog named Duke. It's a dark brown Newfoundlander.

Other: Christine is great at designing and making her own clothes. Around 25% of the clothes she owns are made by her.

Other: this ex of hers spread a rumour that she cheated on him with a few of his friends, which made people call her a slut and a bitch.