Bloodthirst - Creepypasta

Name: Mallory Wright

Creepypasta name: Bloodthirst

Nicknames: Mal, M, Blood, B, Thirsty Chick

Age: 21, depends

Species: human

Appearance: Mallory once bleached her hair blonde when she was 18 but hasn't dyed it since, so she has some weird half blonde, half brown look, since her original hair color is brown and hair obviously grows over the years. She's too lazy and too broke to dye it all the way brown or all the way blonde though. Her eyes are a weird mix between blue and green. They're also very sensitive to lights so she'll most likely squint her eyes when she's outside in the sun. Her eyes usually don't have any emotion in them. Other than that Mallory is around 5'8 feet tall, her body is pear-shaped and she has a pretty athletic build, because of all the running and breaking in, etc. she does. Her skin is pretty damn light, because she doesn't spend too much time in the sun and usually goes outside at night. If she does spend time in the sun though, she gets a tan pretty fast.

 If she does spend time in the sun though, she gets a tan pretty fast

(obvi her hair is different but I don't feel like photoshopping that right now)

Wears: Mallory seems to wear the same navy hoodie whenever she kills or steals. the hoodie is too big for her so the person she attacks can't see her body type or if shes a woman or man or not. She wears light blue jeans with that hoodie. Both are covered in blood stains and smell kinda bad too. She washes it as many times as she can but the stains don't go out.
If she isn't killing or stealing she'll wear other random stuff. She likes to wear other hoodies and jeans or sweats though. Most of her shirts, hoodies and sweaters are oversized as well. She likes to feel warm.

Personality: Mallory can be pretty mean if she feels like it. She feels like it a lot of the time though. She won't be mean to people she likes and loves though, but that aren't many people. She's pretty sadistic and likes it when people are in pain. She is a very loyal person though and will do anything to help protect the people she belongs with. She's also pretty reserved and introverted. She isn't shy though and does like talking to people she likes from time to time.

Likes: Mallory likes horror movies, blood, gore, cake, sweets. She's a real sweet tooth. She likes dogs as well, snakes, animals in general. She also likes being in the woods and dark colors.

Dislike: people who are overly cheery all the time, people being very loud and annoying, animal abusers, the police, and people waking her up when she's sleeping

Skills/powers: Mallory is great with knives and other weapons. She can walk very quietly and sneakily so people won't notice she's in their house until it's too late. And she also runs out of stamina slower than normal people, so she'll be able to run, climb and whatever, a lot more than the average human being.

Killing method: Mallory will sneak into someone's house once she knows everyone is asleep, while listening to music. She will sneak into their rooms and wake people up first before slitting their throats. She then fills a few bottles with the person's blood so she can use it to bathe in it later.

Fears: Mallory is afraid of heights. She once got stuck in this tree when she was younger, and hasn't liked being high up since. She's also not very fond of elevators. This for the same reason. She got stuck in it when she was young and it took hours for people to get her out.

Weaknesses: Mallory gets anxious when she hasn't bathed in blood or killed in a while. Both of the actions keep her mind at ease and calm her down. The killing only calms her down once its done though. While she's busy with the killing, she gets a huge adrenaline rush, that can make her a bit sloppy at times. And because she has an oversized hoodie on, the sleeves are too long too, so that could be used against her when she's fighting someone.

Crush: Eyeless Jack

Backstory: Mallory has always been kind of a strange girl. When she was young she always liked to watch weird, gory movies that never had happy endings and she had a weird obsession with serial killers. Her mother was a drug addict and never really paid attention to her. Her mother was her first kill. She was 17 and was done with her drug-using ways so she grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed it in her throat. She ran away from her home after that and lived in the woods in this container for a while, killing people and stealing their stuff and food so she could live. Eventually Slender found her and he let her stay with him and the other in his mansion.

(if the mansion isn't a part of your rp she still lives in the container)

Other: Mal likes to bathe in blood. She usually warms it up first, before putting it in the tub and laying in it. She even had a fridge in her bathroom filled with blood.

Other: she's great at removing evidence and always makes sure she doesn't leave any finger prints or other stuff along those lines.